Home

LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

This is a discussion on LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL) within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-16-2014, 10:07 PM   #473
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

LMAO!!

Old 07-16-2014, 10:09 PM   #474
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Awesome
Old 07-16-2014, 10:15 PM   #475
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0

Hahaha, thanks for that, King!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2014, 11:29 PM   #476
MVP

Cavsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 5

Seeing the team shape up after LBJ coming back has been nice, especially getting Miller when he had better offers. We need to address the C position, Andy and Thompson in spurts isnt going to be enough. Id love to some get Love and Dieng from MINN, as long as it doesn't involve Wiggins(which I think eventually happens). Either way, I think we could make the ECFs as constructed. The team is young but talented with Kyrie, Wiggins, Dion, Thompson, and Bennett. Andy(if he can stay healthy) and LBJ will clearly be the leaders, Andy's game has improved as well. We get Love, we could beat anyone IMO. This offseason has really been a blast. Went from probably drafting around 9-10, to getting the #1 pick and Wiggins, LBJ coming back, resigning Irving, and maybe getting Love. Including the Browns and Indians, its a fun time to be a CLE sports fan!
Old 07-16-2014, 11:34 PM   #477
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Minny isn't going to trade Dieng, especially if they think there is any chance they will have to "rebuild" soon. His per 36 rebounds are better than Love's and he was insanely productive once Pekovic went down.

If they lose Love I would assume they start the rebuild and trade off Pekovic. Dieng would likely be the new starting center.

But if I'm wrong he would be a huge asset for Cleveland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2014, 05:16 AM   #478
Pro

d23x's Arena

I have a real issue with LeBron recruiting Miami guys.. Mike Miller, James Jones and now Ray Allen.. If he wanted this he should of stayed in Miami. His logic makes no sense to me.. It now also makes sense to me why LeBron took that end of season vacation with Allen and Jones. Was planning to leave the whole time. Wish he would of had the decency to tell Pat up front so we made quicker moves. Pat still made pretty solid moves though since the departure.

Last edited by d23x; 07-17-2014 at 05:40 AM.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:33 AM   #479
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
I have a real issue with LeBron recruiting Miami guys.. Mike Miller, James Jones and now Ray Allen.. If he wanted this he should of stayed in Miami. His logic makes no sense to me.. It now also makes sense to me why LeBron took that end of season vacation with Allen and Jones. Was planning to leave the whole time. Wish he would of had the decency to tell Pat up front so we made quicker moves. Pat still made pretty solid moves though since the departure.

I'm a little confused by your logic as well.

Who would you say Riles missed out on? Seems like every one was waiting to see what Bron was going to do before committing anyway...

Also as far as "Miami guys" I could see if UD maybe followed Bron, but Miller and Jones were free agents, and pretty much free lance shooters at this point...Miller wasn't even with the Heat last year....
Old 07-17-2014, 08:36 AM   #480
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
LOL... I wonder if Cav fans should complain about Big Z coming to Miami.

Every man is free to do what he pleases. I'm so tired of people with all the "he knew already". blah blah... Stop it.

Last edited by jeebs9; 07-17-2014 at 08:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »