Home

Pharrell Williams to Curate NBA 2K15 Soundtrack - Official Cover Art Revealed

This is a discussion on Pharrell Williams to Curate NBA 2K15 Soundtrack - Official Cover Art Revealed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-15-2014, 12:22 PM   #41
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Do yourself a favor and look at Pharrell's discography please....

This comment right here man
I probably know more about pharrell then you, my point is we are not getting the old pharrell, we're getting this corny one with songs like happy. I'm cool, I like pharrell but I don't want him doing a basketball video game soundtrack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2014, 12:32 PM   #42
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Pharrell Williams to Curate NBA 2K15 Soundtrack - Official Cover Art Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
Charles Barkley
Reggie Miller
Grant Hill
TMac
Yao Ming

Others who weren't great but I'd like to see:

Theo Ratliff, Toni Kukoc (as a Sixer fan I'd like to see these guys added to the 01 Sixers)

Stephon Marbury
Steve Francis

Just off the top. You could bring in those 90s Pacers' teams, 90s Suns' teams, and those mid 2000 Rocket teams - teams guys would play with before the Euro teaams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
If Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller don't want to be in the game, they won't be. They could offer them 50 million each, and if they say no, then it's a no go. Like, we understand this right? That you can't buy out someone's consent?
Thank you Two Four. Beat me to it.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:35 PM   #43
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Pharrell Williams to Curate NBA 2K15 Soundtrack - Official Cover Art Revealed

I guess this means no sound on Twitch streams/recordings.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-15-2014, 12:49 PM   #44
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3

I think both the cover and the soundtrack are fine. Personally I thought it might've been cool to have KD in the middle of a dunk or jumper, but it doesn't really matter.

I don't see why people are freaking out about Happy possibly being in the game. You're going to have the option to turn the song off - what does it matter?

I doubt it, but hopefully they'll have some actual gameplay news to tell us in the livestream today. I'm not getting my hopes up after the massive letdown that was the Shaq livestream, though.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:58 PM   #45
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

cover looks.... fan made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2014, 01:06 PM   #46
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by malowry
I think both the cover and the soundtrack are fine. Personally I thought it might've been cool to have KD in the middle of a dunk or jumper, but it doesn't really matter.

I don't see why people are freaking out about Happy possibly being in the game. You're going to have the option to turn the song off - what does it matter?

I doubt it, but hopefully they'll have some actual gameplay news to tell us in the livestream today. I'm not getting my hopes up after the massive letdown that was the Shaq livestream, though.
I think the the song thing matter because no one want to shorten a already short soundtrack.

Anyways I personally don't mind but I don't get 2k's mind set on doing this. I mean people hated that in 2k13 with Jay Z so why do it again?

Also that cover is terrible.

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-15-2014, 01:21 PM   #47
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
#NBA2K15 will feature "largest & most eclectic @NBA2K soundtrack ever..." Soundtrack selections will be revealed later this summer @Pharrell
Why don't we try seeing what's on the soundtrack before raising the pitchforks on how bad or short it is.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:23 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

I normally turn off almost every song on the soundtrack. It appears that that won't be changing. I honestly don't even know who Pharrell is.

I sure wish that we could rip our own music onto the HD and play it during games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »