Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - The Gauntlet

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - The Gauntlet within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-11-2014, 02:26 AM   #41
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - The Gauntlet

Looks like something I might try once and then probably never again. More into just playing actual games than this type of stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2014, 02:35 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1
Looks like a interesting way to get the feel of the game and as a intro Segway thing, and this is aimed at the casual gamer of course who needs the help with passing or running the flare is for the people who like it come on y'all lets put on our business savvy hats with our hardcore gamer glasses. Ea has to do both appeal to hardcore gamers and casual ones alike that's why this stuff exists why the game will always have some of the same issues and why they will market the way they do.....so please stop with the 2k this's and that woulda coulda shoulda this is the game you got love it or not it's what we got might have pissed off some of y'all oh we'll tired of reading all the negativity on this site about it EA there not a perfect company but the amount of whinnying that goes on is annoying when all the other games have the same amount of issues 2k be all mlb the show both great gamers have there legacy issues and there short comings but don't get half the grief madden does not a homer not like that just tired of all the damn hate I see on this site every time madden puts news up roast me now or whatever continue the cycle
Old 07-11-2014, 02:39 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 4

The mode is clearly aimed at the younger demographic, probably under 12. Nothing wrong with that imo

At some point, we have to remember EA has to make a game that's appealing for all audiences and that's just the nature of the business. If you look at this from the "they should have invested those resources on gameplay or cfm" perspective, you're doing it wrong or you're new to the business world.

That being said, I'm sure this mode wouldn't bother anyone (from the older Madden demographic) if the resources they do invest in gameplay/cfm were properly utilized :/
Old 07-11-2014, 03:18 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 8

I'd take 10 different mocap RB styles over this any day of the week.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:46 AM   #45
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I'd take 10 different mocap RB styles over this any day of the week.
How hard can that be? One for guys like Marshawn Lynch and Frank Gore, another for guys like AP and Shady McCoy, and another for backs like Woodhead and Sproles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2014, 07:54 AM   #46
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
The mode is clearly aimed at the younger demographic, probably under 12. Nothing wrong with that imo

At some point, we have to remember EA has to make a game that's appealing for all audiences and that's just the nature of the business. If you look at this from the "they should have invested those resources on gameplay or cfm" perspective, you're doing it wrong or you're new to the business world.

That being said, I'm sure this mode wouldn't bother anyone (from the older Madden demographic) if the resources they do invest in gameplay/cfm were properly utilized :/
Yep, totally agree here, I'm seeing the same type of comments when virtual trainer was introduced five years ago.

Last edited by roadman; 07-11-2014 at 08:33 AM.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:40 AM   #47
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1

Skills trainer re-skinned with voice over work? Yet the only mention of Franchise mode has been a more "fleshed out practice"? Come on man, this is what Mr Dickson puffed his chest out about and told 2K to buy up the licence for? Just

Last edited by juduking; 07-11-2014 at 10:54 AM. Reason: I'm illiterate
Old 07-11-2014, 08:54 AM   #48
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by juduking
Skills trainer re-skinned with voice over work? Yet the only mention of Franchise mode has been a more "fleshed out practice"? Come on man, this is what Mr Dixson puffed his chest out about and told 2K to buy up the licence for? Just
Everyone needs more details and a timeframe.

Clint just tweeted this week franchise info will be delivered in the next two weeks.

Not gloom and doom, yet. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »