Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-03-2014, 04:29 PM   #449
Just started!

OVR: 0
First Off:
Get rid of thar MyLeague grabage and bring back our Online Association where we can actually make trades, watch our rookies progress and play more than 1 season.

Second:
Do something about the online server issues because by far 2k has one of the worst server issues for gaming.

Third:
Give us an option to either play a 5v5 mycrew game where we can create our jerseys and play on a NBA court, just like in NBA 2k10-11. Nobody wants to go to the park everytime and wait 20min just to get a game started when we could just instantly find a game and play against others. Thats why we need our options back. I know the myplayer is very popular for the 2k franchise but 2k needs to give us those options with our my players to help expand idea and not just focus on "ThePark".
Old 07-04-2014, 06:52 AM   #450
Rookie

Kid32's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

I just want to be able to transfer my save files over for MyPlayer to each new game that comes out. I have a PS4, can we do it now? Instead of creating all this story stuff, which could be good if expanded, how about just allowing me to bring my career over to the next game? Come on 2K, make it happen for me.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:20 AM   #451
Pro

OVR: 2

I definitely hope for a big step forward from 2k14 regarding Game Modes and Customization...

[MODE] DREAMER ON [/MODE]

I wish a 2k15 with 2 clearly different Game Styles:

SIM:
I wish we will have a game where basketball simulation is the main focus, a game where online aspects are really strong and will allow us to play our friends in organized and fully customizable leagues, a game where strategy and tactical aspects of the game are really important and can make a difference, a game where bad (basketball wise) decissions are truly punished, a game without exploits where you really need to play basketball to be sucessful...

CASUAL:
A continuation of the gameplay we have seem in the current 2k14 next gen, where people can enjoy doing highlight stuff and putting videogame numbers all over the place, where you neither need too much practice nor running plays to be sucessful, with blacktop and all that stuff, a game where everything is quite effective if you have the right players (cheesy superstars basically)...

[MODE] DREAMER OFF [/MODE]

Am I asking for too much?

Cheers! ;-)

Last edited by Guard-ian; 07-04-2014 at 07:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2014, 03:33 PM   #452
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by og236
30 Team Control or smart CPU trade/free agency logic... Not Lebron going to the 76ers & Melo going to Orlando. Or Kobe leaving & going to Miami to join D-Wade while the Lakers sign Chris Bosh.

THAT CANT HAPPEN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actually if a team has cap space it can happen. Don't let the screwed up real nba mess of your views. you control your team thats why its called MYGM. The others teams doe what they decide

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 07-05-2014, 08:23 AM   #453
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3

- Fix defense
- Fix footplating
- Improve teammates IA in in offense and defense
- Improve contact betwen players

This video shows how terrible is defense. Watch Fournier in Denver, leaving alone his rival

http://youtu.be/jV9IYQejJGI
Old 07-05-2014, 08:35 AM   #454
Rookie

- Fix the Court Spacing. I'm calling a Pick and Roll on the wing, and my teammate comes over to stand in my way...He has to clear space, not make the court tighter than it is!

- Get rid of Momentum. This basically kills every game for me. I'm only playing online in my 3 different online leagues, and in nearly no game, I have the feeling, that I can influence the outcome. Really this just kills the whole meaning of competing against other humans. The one playing better should win, not the one 2k picked to win... Either I win, because the game wanted me to hit every shot, to get every rebound and loose ball or I lose because I'm unable to hit any open jumpers and get blocked/stealed all the time...Furthermore it is so transparent how this works. Team A hits everything in Quarter 1, then in quarter 2 Team B could shoot contested Fadeaway threes and would hit them. It's always switching completely in favor or against one team...Kills competition completey!
Old 07-05-2014, 08:49 AM   #455
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalNoob
- Fix the Court Spacing. I'm calling a Pick and Roll on the wing, and my teammate comes over to stand in my way...He has to clear space, not make the court tighter than it is!

- Get rid of Momentum. This basically kills every game for me. I'm only playing online in my 3 different online leagues, and in nearly no game, I have the feeling, that I can influence the outcome. Really this just kills the whole meaning of competing against other humans. The one playing better should win, not the one 2k picked to win... Either I win, because the game wanted me to hit every shot, to get every rebound and loose ball or I lose because I'm unable to hit any open jumpers and get blocked/stealed all the time...Furthermore it is so transparent how this works. Team A hits everything in Quarter 1, then in quarter 2 Team B could shoot contested Fadeaway threes and would hit them. It's always switching completely in favor or against one team...Kills competition completey!
Momentum could be toned down a bit but should never be removed. It exists and dramatically affects real life games. Maybe they could include a momentum slider where you could decide to turn it off completely, tone it down, or keep it as is. Spurs went on something to the tune of a 59-22 run in game 5 of the Finals

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #456
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

- sliders in mycareer (at least in offline)

- ability to sim any individual game in mycareer (at least in offline)

- removal of cheesy storyline aspects in mycareer, make it more bare bones
similar to the Forza motorsport series where its about the grind of constant
steady improvement with less drama b/c we don't all want our guy to be a
complete diva. want it to feel like my experience, not some superstar mode
on rails

- addition of summer league, d league, euro leagues in mygm and mycareer.
Ability to start a mycareer overseas or in the d league would be nice

- improve the trade/free agency logic so superstar players rarely leave their
teams, when they do its to join up with other superstars and/or to go to big
market teams. not start over on a bottom feeder in some small market dump

- bring back ability to create a player

Just looking for a little more depth out of the game modes for those who still enjoy single player experiences

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »