Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-22-2014, 08:15 PM   #433
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

General Improvements:
1. Bring back create a player. No excuse not to have it.
2. Update the presentation. Maybe get TNT integration. This includes halftime shows and post game shows. Weekly Inside the NBA recap and stuff like that.
3. Bring back Crew
4. Fix servers
5. No more balls or limbs going through player's bodies.
6. More signature skills (clutch shooter)
7. More fluid dribbling
8. More trophy presentations (MVP, Conference championships, etc.)
MyGM:
1. Better CPU trade logic
2. Ease up on the VC
MyCareer:
1. Be able to change jerseys
2. More career paths (Choose to be a star, role player, unknown, etc.)
3. Bring back the draft combine, add personal team workouts, summer league, D-league, euroleague and training camp.
4. Include actual jerseys in the rising star challenge
5. Better trade logic (If I'm a point guard there's no reason why the Bulls should be trading for me. If a team has zero interest there should be zero chance of me going there).
6. All playoff games should be key games. Also add on legacy games for games with legacy implications.
7. Olympic play/International play during the summer
8. Workout with friends/legends during the Summer
9. Overhaul free agency: Players from other teams trying to recruit you, Owner/GMs making a pitch to you, collude with players to form a super team, take less money, etc.
10. More sponsors
11. I shouldn't have to spend VC on different accessory colors.
12. Set accessories for home/road games
13. Be able to change jersey numbers
14. More realistic rivalry story: If Ellis is averaging 5 points per game and can't even get off the bench he shouldn't be competing with me when it comes to sponsor offers. He shouldn't even be talking to me at half court. And no matter how badly you beat him down he doesn't acknowledge me as the better player until I win a ring in my second season.
15. Be able to write social media messages
16. Be able to be selected in the second round, go undrafted, go to the D-League, or even the Euroleague.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:22 PM   #434
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folarin
General Improvements:
1. Bring back create a player. No excuse not to have it.
2. Update the presentation. Maybe get TNT integration. This includes halftime shows and post game shows. Weekly Inside the NBA recap and stuff like that.
3. Bring back Crew
4. Fix servers
5. No more balls or limbs going through player's bodies.
6. More signature skills (clutch shooter)
7. More fluid dribbling
8. More trophy presentations (MVP, Conference championships, etc.)
MyGM:
1. Better CPU trade logic
2. Ease up on the VC
MyCareer:
1. Be able to change jerseys
2. More career paths (Choose to be a star, role player, unknown, etc.)
3. Bring back the draft combine, add personal team workouts, summer league, D-league, euroleague and training camp.
4. Include actual jerseys in the rising star challenge
5. Better trade logic (If I'm a point guard there's no reason why the Bulls should be trading for me. If a team has zero interest there should be zero chance of me going there).
6. All playoff games should be key games. Also add on legacy games for games with legacy implications.
7. Olympic play/International play during the summer
8. Workout with friends/legends during the Summer
9. Overhaul free agency: Players from other teams trying to recruit you, Owner/GMs making a pitch to you, collude with players to form a super team, take less money, etc.
10. More sponsors
11. I shouldn't have to spend VC on different accessory colors.
12. Set accessories for home/road games
13. Be able to change jersey numbers
14. More realistic rivalry story: If Ellis is averaging 5 points per game and can't even get off the bench he shouldn't be competing with me when it comes to sponsor offers. He shouldn't even be talking to me at half court. And no matter how badly you beat him down he doesn't acknowledge me as the better player until I win a ring in my second season.
15. Be able to write social media messages
16. Be able to be selected in the second round, go undrafted, go to the D-League, or even the Euroleague.
You used two of my suggestions that's cool! I like that list I agreed with most of it! Good job man

NBA- Boston Celtics
NFL- New York Giants
MLB- New York Yankees
NCAAM- Syracuse Orange
XBOX GT- YogiGarebear89
MY PRIDE: I BLEED GREEN!!!

Master Chief of "RooksCFDraft14"
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 06-25-2014, 02:28 PM   #435
Banned

Jersey/team creator- something along the line of MLB the shows and Teambuilder from NCAA Football. Import our own logos or create them. Jersey type options from the past, present and some made up ones. Ability to design our own court/stadium.

Association- bring back the old association mode or give us more control in MyGM. I want an association mode were I can control as many teams as I want. I don't want to have to use VC to play it either. I liked being able to edit players and their contracts during the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2014, 03:10 PM   #436
Pro

1. Have multiplayer for gm mode or bring back association mode

2. Playoff mode use to have fantasy
draft and those teams used to be stacked. By far the most fun I've had playing this game. Bring this back

3. Larry bird needs his jump shot fixed.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2014, 05:28 PM   #437
Rookie

Can we just have association mode back please? I don't want to spend vc, I want to be able to construct my roster the way I want it, meaning allow the force of trades! I use to play assosication & get my roster how I wanted it before season started, & then run with the same team all season, making minor adjustments when needed.

Also need to be able to go in & edit players attributes like we use to, cause some guys are just too low, & it's nice to be playing through a season & maybe a guy who is rated 74 is averaging 13pts 8ast 6rbs, he deserves a slight upgrade like he would get in real life.

& I never went & cheesed & made a super squad, but even if I did, I paid $60 for the game so I should be able to play it anyway I want with the players I want right?

I just want to rock with Andrew Wiggins on the Hornets next year, & see NO way of doing that if forced trades aren't allowed..

So please 2k to all your loyal longtime fans, add back the assosication mode!!

Last edited by sportsfan7160; 06-26-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:19 PM   #438
Rookie

1. Crew Mode, with NBA courts, NBA rules, 4 quarters, no ****ty blacktop or something. This is what "all of us" want.

2. Animations, they slow, gets you stuck, and you lose your control sometimes of the players.

3. Rebounding, Big Men who are 7'2 can't rebound, they jump in a funny way it looks like they are doing something else, boxouts should be more effective.

4. Post play, more varieties of moves, and "balance" it.

5. Fouling, fouling should be better, sometimes I get hammered on my whole arm on the way up and get a nocall, sometimes they barely touch me and I get a call.

7. Fix the servers.

8. VC, reduce the price of things or increase VC earnings. Or remove it completely (will never happen)

9. Passing, why am I penalized for every pass I make in MyCareer? Passes are also slow.

10. AI, the AI is stupid and should be completely remade.

11. MyCareer. This one is long, but bear with me for a bit.

Free Agency should be in the game, and I should be able to negotiate my contract. I should also be able to make "VC" for my contracts, endorsements, etc.

I should be able to get to "Superstar" or "star" status, but you can only go as far as starter, even tho you've a 90 OVR+.

Make the commentaries talk about my guy more, instead of "only one player has scored in triple digits, behold the great Wilt Chamberlain", while I have broken that record several times.

Make the menus more accessible, I have to scroll for ages to find what I am looking for, there should also be a menu for MVP Race, All Star Selection and such.

If I want to play for a certain team, I should be able to do that with a couple of methods, ex, A, Free Agency if they've space, B, through a trade, and just MAYBE, C, traded during Draft Day, if that's what I want. I played one season with the Bucks, 3 seasons with the Pacers, I asked for a trade to Boston, got traded to L.A, I had a fun team, but I was still pissed, had maxed my "affection" with the team and GM.

Being able to modify body type, ex, slim or ripped. Customize my own for MyPlayer, I don't 20 faces where not one of them looks like me.

Let us skip the cutscenes, they are cool the first time, not the second or third.

Being able to do at least ONE signature dunk/pass/layup/dribble move would be awesome.

Make sliders available in MyCareer, what you can choose from is bad, I want to choose my own sliders.

More endorsement, not a prio, but I love endorsements.

React to certain situations in game, talk to coaches during games, and off the court, same with teammates.

Training Drills, bring those back. Bring back shootaround, scrimmage, etc.

Being able to answer on "social media" would be cool, or just talk trash in it, but this is minor.

I should be able to select whatever Jersey I want for my team, or the opposing team, it's just boring to see the same two uniforms over again..

12. MyGM, it's crap, either revamp it or bring back a revamped association.

13. MyTeam, I don't play it, too much Pay2Win, farming is so slow and it take such a long time to get players from what I've heard, never got into it. I like the concept, just too expensive.

14. Gameplay. It's good, but there are some flaws as well, should remove all "cheesy" gameplay elements, and actually punish you for something that wouldn't work in real life.

15. Remove all online requirements for offline gaming, if I am offline and have an online save, allow me to make it offline.

16. Make a "Pro Stick" for defense.

17. Improve draft classes, every draft class has too many goodplayers, or too many bad players, not many quality rotation players.

18. Graphics, don't care much about it.

19. Accessories, make people actually wear what they do.

20. Allow me to play with whatever roster I want for all modes, except for online games.

That's all that I can come off with from the top on my head.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:38 PM   #439
MVP

og236's Arena

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

-Sign & trades in MyGM.
-Realistic FA in MyGM. Factor in the city & other things.
-Summer league in MyGM
-D-League in MyGM
-Euroleague integration in MyGM (draft & stash, FA sign overseas if no NBA offers, ability to bring players to NBA)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-29-2014, 07:52 PM   #440
Rookie

In Online Association,

We need the ability to CREATE COACHES and track ALL of their statistics throughout the entire duration of the league. This was done very well in NCAA Football Online Dynasty. Madden's Online Franchise eventually took note and added it in as well.

Currently in NBA 2K Online Associations, there is no way to track a coaches lifetime achievements. When you have 30 very active user coaches competing long term, we want to know how we stack up as time goes on.

It would be also be a nice addition as well to allow to trade for coaches (watching today's news that Milwaukee is offering a 2nd rounder for Jason Kidd from Brooklyn).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »