Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-20-2014, 06:23 PM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Take the create a shoe feature out and just put every shoe in game. Every jordan should already be made and have every colorway. Take the shoes out that no one wears. Clean it up, as much as I like to edit the shoes that aren't in game, I would like it more if they just had a sneaker wall like nba live complete with all the colorways.
That would work to I'm just tired of 2k taking out the best shoes every year?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2014, 07:08 PM   #426
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerHead2014
That would work to I'm just tired of 2k taking out the best shoes every year?

Yeah I wish I could get a job with 2k, I have a lot of ideas and things I could help with. The implementation system they have doesn't work as it is suppose to. I mean I could tell 10 things wrong with this game but would it make a difference if the end goal is money made not customer satisfaction.
Old 06-20-2014, 08:32 PM   #427
Rookie

They should also bring back team usa and the dream team to boost sales a little??

Old 06-21-2014, 04:34 AM   #428
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerHead2014
They should also bring back team usa and the dream team to boost sales a little??

Nah they don't the sales, 2k is proven so it will sell no matter what. When 2k introduces they half do it ala the euro teams. Adding Dream teams would just be a waste.
Old 06-21-2014, 06:00 PM   #429
Rookie

In the Online Association mode they need to give us three things:

1. Give us the ability to challenge other Online Association Members to scrimmage games anytime with our Online Association Teams. They used to have this feature in the older "Online Leagues". It's very simple to implement and incredibly useful.

When we are in a long term Online Associations, after all that endless time spent and blood, sweat, and tears building my dream roster, I want to be able to play with my Online Association team way more than simply my officially scheduled games.

There are so many times daily in active Online Associations, where several Members are online together chatting, trading, talking smack etc etc, we MUST be able to challenge each other to a scrimmage with our Online Association Teams.

2. In Online Association, make it where any Member of that Online Association who is online, can fill in and play as the computer against another Association Member's team in their scheduled game.

This would eliminate boring computer games. This is clearly possible with OFFLINE Association, but it ia MUST for ALL future Online Associations.

Most of us absolutely hate playing CPU games in any Online Association. And if there is ANY member available and online, they should be able to easily slide in and play.

3. Half Time shows, Pre-game Shows, Weekly shows etc. Highlights please??

2K was the originator of this feature in NFL 2K5, which was legendary indeed. Now it has been literally years and both EA and 2K have been slacking. I'm reading Madden 15 is bringing back Halftime Shows to their Online Franchise Modes??

This is way too long overdue for Online Association. Please give us Halftime Shows, Pre-Post game etc etc

That is a must.
Old 06-22-2014, 12:20 AM   #430
Rookie

One word, that's

CREW
Old 06-22-2014, 01:54 AM   #431
Banned

We need the ability to pick jerseys in MyPlayer, for our team and the opposing team. It's suck a waste having all of these jerseys and not being able to use them in MyPlayer.

More jerseys, there is a good amount but we need more. Like the Sonics as alternates for the Thunder, Hornets throwbacks for New Oeans and Charlotte. And for the the love of god let the Hornets keep the Bobcats jerseys as alternates.

The ability to play on whatever court we want in every game mode. Not realistic but it would be nice to have this option.

When assigning our MyPlayer and any player have the option to assign a home and away shoe ie like Live does.

The ability to control short length by player. It would like to put Bird on modern day Celtics but still have him wear short shorts, this was in the old 2K games.

More tattoo and hair option for MyPlayer.

And lastly create a player needs to return. Add a feature like Gamefave so our MyPlayer is actual or player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 08:51 AM   #432
Rookie

dal_hawk's Arena

OVR: 13

For online. Making sure all settings in menus can be presaved before playing a game. You can currently save almost everything except for defensive assist, and playbook options.

Also allow for you to do on the fly coaching adjustments during ALL cut-scenes. In addition use the tough pad on ps4 control to bring up a stats screen.

Need practice mode back with ability to run plays and choose defense type. Also practice option for inbound plays. A tutorial for running plays most effectively would make sense too.

Passing needs to be revamped entirely. If you pressing in the direction that towards TWO players, the AI should pass to the player is more open, not just the closer of the two.

I miss having an online lobby. But if your only going to have private and quick matches please add more options. When choosing quick match give options for what teams you want to play has. Example, choose quick match, then choose from either all NBA current teams (updated roster), all teams default roster, only ranked top 10 teams, bottom 10, classic teams, teams ranked 10-20, FIBA. You shouldnt have to rely on setting up a private invite game to take full advantage of everything the game offers. This would be huge to increase popularity for playing FIBA and classic games. Don't see why there should be a problem counting these as ranked games as long as there is an even playing field for opponent.

Also another really sweet thing would be to add updated commentary every three months. New stories about progress of players or interesting stories that become new added. Probably very unlikely this will ever happen but itd be pretty awesome.

Last edited by dal_hawk; 06-22-2014 at 09:04 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »