Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-19-2014, 09:00 PM   #417
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Just a heads up, there's now a sticky on page one of this forum for hairstyle updates for NBA players. If you guys know players who need to be updated, hook it up.

Thread is here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-requests.html
Old 06-19-2014, 09:26 PM   #418
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

OVR: 0

One request I have is to get rid of ghost players. Stop having balls fly through their faces or having people run through eachother. Idec let their face get smashed. Kinda ruins the realism for me

NBA- Boston Celtics
NFL- New York Giants
MLB- New York Yankees
NCAAM- Syracuse Orange
XBOX GT- YogiGarebear89
MY PRIDE: I BLEED GREEN!!!

Master Chief of "RooksCFDraft14"
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 06-20-2014, 03:49 AM   #419
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Please, please, please a create a player that's actually up to par with today's games.. Even the my player faces from 2k14 aren't even as good as created faces from last gen golfing and UFC games...

How hard is it to get a realistic create a player... Hopefully create a player actually returns too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2014, 04:13 AM   #420
Pro

OVR: 3
Question Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

I have been asking this request since NBA 2k11 and it has still not been put in the game, is very simple and would add so much more to the game (especially since I make highlights)

I actually spoke with Mike Wang about this a couple years ago, my feature request is to add the ability for the user to be able to watch a full replay/highlight from the very beginning of the made basket to the very end of the whole play using any camera angle as played in the 'player highlights box score' section. It usually starts off to late into the play as the player is releasing the shot and ends usually right after its made. Can you please add a feature (either in instant replay mode or a seperate section after clicking options/ps4) where the player can choose whichever camera angle of all the ones you have available which are a-lot and play it from the beginning of the play to the very end, the ball goes in the hoop and the camera goes back to the player which i love yet most all the time it cuts off to soon and there is so much more to the play such as a players celebration and intensity that I want it to continue showing. I am always making highlights but it has been so frustrating with the current system that you have it at. If you can please relay this to the presentation guys to where this can be implemented into 2k15 it would mean the world to me. I have been buying this game for many years and I know you listen to so much feedback I just want this simple request. Thanks so much!
Old 06-20-2014, 09:42 AM   #421
Rookie

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

How about asking the people who buys the game what shoes us community want because most if the shoes in the game I don't like at all like nike shox

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited by sneakerHead2014; 06-20-2014 at 02:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #422
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

I wonder since Phil Jackson is back, will the triangle offense be back in 2k?
Old 06-20-2014, 03:04 PM   #423
Rookie

JPBeBeast's Arena

I know it's already probably been said a million times, but im just hoping for a more rewarding association and myplayer mode. It's too easy to make your player a star in just a handful of games and score 40 a game, makes anything after the 1st season seem meaningless; theres not much to work towards.
Old 06-20-2014, 05:40 PM   #424
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerHead2014
How about asking the people who buys the game what shoes us community want because most if the shoes in the game I don't like at all like nike shox

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Take the create a shoe feature out and just put every shoe in game. Every jordan should already be made and have every colorway. Take the shoes out that no one wears. Clean it up, as much as I like to edit the shoes that aren't in game, I would like it more if they just had a sneaker wall like nba live complete with all the colorways.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »