Home

NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-20-2014, 10:31 AM   #89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

Yeah the cutscenes dialogue is pretty subpar quality, and some of the scenarios themselves just totally miss the realm of plausibility. There's no way Lebron would take time out of his pregame warmup to teach some random rookie on the opposing team signature dunks, that's crap that might happen in a kid's cartoon, not the actual NBA.

Also those scenes with Jackson Ellis where you all come up with stupid bets that inevitably involve ball hogging, I hate them so much. If an actual coach found out you were forcing up shots in an actual NBA game because of a bet he'd bench you real quick.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #90
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadzier
Yeah the cutscenes dialogue is pretty subpar quality, and some of the scenarios themselves just totally miss the realm of plausibility. There's no way Lebron would take time out of his pregame warmup to teach some random rookie on the opposing team signature dunks, that's crap that might happen in a kid's cartoon, not the actual NBA.

Also those scenes with Jackson Ellis where you all come up with stupid bets that inevitably involve ball hogging, I hate them so much. If an actual coach found out you were forcing up shots in an actual NBA game because of a bet he'd bench you real quick.
Just chiming in here, Iv'e come to live with the fact that this is the type of stuff the majority of the gamers out there want.

It's sad what the 2K franchise has come from. Hell, just 8 years ago they probably put out there best title in NBA 2K8. Now we're here. VC, "Diamond" playing cards, a childish fantasy MyPlayer "Career" mode where absolutely NOTHING is within the realm of possibility. I haven't posted on her in a while, I've essentially stopped playing sports games aside from MLB: The Show, because the direction the rest are going in, and have been stuck in for awhile, I just can't stand anymore.

To all you guys upset about seeing that VC is going to be in 2K15, what did you honestly expect? It's there cash cow, people spend real money on it, it's not going anywhere as much as I hate to admit it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »