Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-13-2014, 04:17 AM   #73
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
Animations are just horrible. Synchronized movements by multiple players on defense abound as well as defense players "standing up the running back" and the running back running in place for 4-5 steps before falling over. Graphics look ok, so I guess the CPU AI might be the tie breaker.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:06 AM   #74
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers

Im not a big football fan but I enjoy the games.

I know the more knowledgeable NFL fans on this forum want better WR/DB interactions.

Well look what happens at 0.50 of the video.

That's PS1 gen.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:04 AM   #75
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynral
The reality is this... As long as they are still making a last gen madden also which is where the real money is at, we will NEVER see a true Next Gen Football game from EA....Most Next gen games(i.e nka 2k14, the show) used up almost all the space on the disc....My point being that madden 25 on next gen only used like 16GB of the available ~45GB space(look at the back of boxes for your games)...Also, I hope this whole gimmick tackling cone is not the cause for no gang tackling...Think about, if there was true gang tackling, it would be like 2-4 guys super close with tackling cones on them...Damn, I think im sad now!!!
The tackling cone isn't a gimmick it's there to help people new to the game learn how tackling works. The cone disappears at all pro and all madden difficulty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2014, 09:02 AM   #76
Rookie

BigBadTom's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
That Zoom cam makes all the difference in the world! It really gives you the feeling of being on the field which I love. It makes the game look so much better than the far away "God" view lol.

-Russell Wilson is too dark
-Why is every player on the sidelines wearing HIGH SOCKS? There aren't that many players in the league who wear high socks & it really looks awkward when you see most players on the field wearing medium or low socks. At least make the sideline players wear medium socks so they'll blend in better. EA please fix this!
Hey I dont know about the rest, but players are required by the NFL to wear socks that cover from the end of the pants to the cleats. If you see a player not wearing them they will be fined
Old 06-13-2014, 09:07 AM   #77
Rookie

esham313's Arena

looks like the same old madden. i will be passing on this years version.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:08 AM   #78
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadTom
Hey I dont know about the rest, but players are required by the NFL to wear socks that cover from the end of the pants to the cleats. If you see a player not wearing them they will be fined
He's talking about the high white socks. Also as far as Wilson goes, he looks terrible. I tweeted EA about this. He had the correct skin color last year, why is he darker than Marshawn Lynch now?

He looks like Michael Vick in the bottom picture. And that's Madden 15, it's not the lighting, I saw the demo.

Last edited by apollon42; 06-13-2014 at 09:11 AM.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:17 AM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
Animations are just horrible. Synchronized movements by multiple players on defense abound as well as defense players "standing up the running back" and the running back running in place for 4-5 steps before falling over. Graphics look ok, so I guess the CPU AI might be the tie breaker.
I agree. That animation has to go.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:25 AM   #80
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
I agree. That animation has to go.
We've had problems with gang tackling for the past 8 years. I don't get it. One year they annoucne the "Infinity Engine" one year "Pro-Tak" this year they are like "whatever" back to one man tackles. It's like they just set us back 5 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »