Home

Madden NFL 15: Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Gameplay Video within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15: Gameplay Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Hard to believe that two years into this generation of developing, things like running, catching, pass defense, and pocket movement look EXACTLY like they did eight years ago.

I so badly want Madden to turn things around, but why are they so far behind everyone else, including EA's other games? Still early, so I hope we see some stuff that will change my mind.
I'm lost. You've listed above some things that basically just kill this game and still hold out hope that there might be "some stuff" that change your mind? Seriously if the game looks like it moves the same as it did 10 years ago no amount of presentation changes, etc, will get me back onto this game.

I'm glad I switched off from purchasing after 08, 6 years later and still pretty much the same sh$7.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:59 PM   #74
Pro

pacman5769's Arena

OVR: 2

LOL I swear if you havent purchased the game since 08 wth are you still doing around?
Old 06-11-2014, 05:09 PM   #75
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

I like the improvements, and the game looks pretty good. Definitely getting this (I need a football game), and I'm hoping they do get everyone's faces in, or at least all the Eagles. Nick Foles' face looked terrible last year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #76
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman5769
LOL I swear if you havent purchased the game since 08 wth are you still doing around?
I think a lot of those that haven't bought Madden who are still around simply wants to see if improvements, whether minor or major has been made. Nothing wrong with that.

Side Note: When people say they're getting the game regardless because they need a football fix, sounds more like they need the latest football offering, not that they need a football game because there are plenty of old football games that'll give them the fix. They simply want the shine-niest thing out come football season.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 06-11-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:24 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 0
Definitely improved gameplay, graphics and presentation. The only bad part is the sliding by L.James but i guess they will improve that....player models look really good and much like the Madden 25 next gen trailer
Old 06-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #78
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
I think a lot of those that haven't bought Madden who are still around simply wants to see if improvements, whether minor or major has been made. Nothing wrong with that.

Side Note: When people say they're getting the game regardless because they need a football fix, sounds more like they need the latest football offering, not that they need a football game because there are plenty of old football games that'll give them the fix. They simply want the shine-niest thing out come football season.
Personally, I need the most updated football game, and I only play PS4 now. I like keeping my sports games as realistic as possible, so updated rosters and accurate schedules are a must.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:42 PM   #79
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I like the improvements, and the game looks pretty good. Definitely getting this (I need a football game), and I'm hoping they do get everyone's faces in, or at least all the Eagles. Nick Foles' face looked terrible last year
I hope they get Lesean McCoys face in, he's looked terrible.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:46 PM   #80
Just started!

OVR: 0
So, is the open field tackling still horrible and also when is the Connected Franchise news coming out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »