Home

Madden NFL 15: Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Gameplay Video within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-11-2014, 03:34 PM   #65
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15: Gameplay Video

Sim just tweeted We got footage coming, stay tuned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 7
The Redskins/Giants portion of the video was beautiful

Player models look alot better but still run funny

Watching RG3 throwing motion...it looked like it was close to his real throwing motion

Philip Rivers on his last throw was on the run and the pass was very inaccurate which I liked. It looks like you will be penalize more for not setting your feet.

What is that pinwheel with the Right stick do before the play?
Old 06-11-2014, 03:55 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

I will say this the graphics do look better and the player models are much improved, but it still animates bad..

It still has the same problems as previous maddens. Look closely at the video around 2:54 and you will see both CB's for the Giants do the same exact animation to avoid the other player on the ground??!! Same Crap that continues to plague Madden every year!! Just plain inexcusable! The game plays the same but maybe with a couple of added tackle animations?! They keep the same game engine every year just fine tune it to and add some extra features?! It's just plain lazy if you ask me, or just not very talented.. I'm going with they don't have the talent, because older football games 10 years ago had better animations overall! It's Madden 25 but with better graphics and some fine tuning.. hmm I'll pass, again..
Old 06-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #68
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

OVR: 0

OMG, tackling is the worst thing about this game, canned animations ruin it for me (the two Giants defenders not only went into a synchronized animation after the tackle, but they didnt even bother to help on the tackle because it was predetermined!) and its such a shame because tackling is such a big part of the game. Also I didnt see one new animation, its like the didnt add a single new tackle or catch animation, and Qb drop backs are still terrrble! Running needs overhauled too, players feet dont seem to touch the ground, sliding all over the place, and they dont seem to have any weight or momentum to them (hence the Heath Miller cut.)

As for positives the, graphics and player models look good and the line play looks good.
But looks like I will skip buying this game again this year, they need to overhaul the tackling and add physics to all players on the field like NHL and find a way to minimize canned/predetermined animations, I swear I see some ball carriers start to go down slightly before the defender actually touches them.

Last edited by Mike Lowery; 06-11-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:17 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 2

Did anyone notice that you can see some of the players pacing back and forth now on the sidelines? Look a the Giants sideline on the right hand side at 2:50.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:18 PM   #70
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Hard to believe that two years into this generation of developing, things like running, catching, pass defense, and pocket movement look EXACTLY like they did eight years ago.

I so badly want Madden to turn things around, but why are they so far behind everyone else, including EA's other games? Still early, so I hope we see some stuff that will change my mind.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 06-11-2014, 04:19 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Yes. My bad. Being sent links from all angles and tough to pin stuff down like that. But did fix it when I noticed it just now!
Thanks for making the fix
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 04:22 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 22

Yeah definately a nice improvement....i also like the cam's..even the zoom cam in the video for a play zoomed out right and didnt zoom in too much like last madden on new systems...seems they tweaked the zoom cam along with standard a bit.

The visuals are a BIG improvement and i see a lot of new animations that actually finally flow after the whistle and play is over, nice!

The Defence and run blocking looked pretty good as well...smarter it seems.

Hope to see more footage

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »