Home

Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-10-2014, 11:10 AM   #97

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

So glad they tuned passing accuracy. No more passes either being dead on or over thrown.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #98
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Because we're talking about basic throws that no starter can miss... Like when there's a failed switch that leaves someone without a man on them.
I will not pile on or vouch for something I haven't even seen in action, what I will say is according to what I have read, there should theoretically be some rhyme/reason behind those missed throws. The articles have mentioned pressure being an accuracy factor, as well as ratings, so a less poised QB missing a basic throw in a pressure situation, whether that be an actual defender bearing down on them or a "clutch" moment, would be realistic in that context.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:25 AM   #99
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by avwhitechic
It's not, I asked a guy over at TraditionSports. Still no custom camera after 7 years...SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It might be added in next year they said in a interview that they're working on it.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:48 AM   #100
Just started!

OVR: 0
Still really disappointed that the Madden guys continue to ignore up****** player equipment every year, it's going on what almost give years with the same cleats and helmets, etc.? There have been a lot of new releases by Nike, Adidas and Under Armour as far as cleats go. EA struggles to keep up with the number of new tech helmets being released as a part of the big concussion problems surrounding players in the league. Style and innovation should be fully captured in a game like this especially when today's era of the NFL is built around those two subjects!
Old 06-10-2014, 11:49 AM   #101
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarXm4N_95
Still really disappointed that the Madden guys continue to ignore up****** player equipment every year, it's going on what almost give years with the same cleats and helmets, etc.? There have been a lot of new releases by Nike, Adidas and Under Armour as far as cleats go. EA struggles to keep up with the number of new tech helmets being released as a part of the big concussion problems surrounding players in the league. Style and innovation should be fully captured in a game like this especially when today's era of the NFL is built around those two subjects!
five* years
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 11:58 AM   #102
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarXm4N_95
five* years
It's kind of wierd especially when considering that updated equipment was in NCAA. They had the new Nike gloves ect. No idea why it's not in Madden. Also, in the new screen Russell Wilson's skin color seems to be off again. Cam Newtons skin color is too dark too. Michael Crabtree has always been too dark. I see they updated the D-lineman (J.J. Watt) but I hope they didnt make them all athletic. I dont want to see Vince Wilfork looking like Michael Strahan.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:56 PM   #103
Banned

I STILL want to know if they fixed the statistics engine, specifically how division/conference standings are calculated. A team finishing 9-6-1 should be AHEAD of a team finishing 9-7 and BEHIND a team finishing 10-6. Anyone know anything about this.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:27 PM   #104
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Call me jaded, cause I am, but other than the pass accuracy, which is much needed, I feel I've read everything on this list at least once since 2010.

Finally, my question is, if I decide to play on All-Madden will this new logic be present, and will these new animations be present, because I swear those 300 plus new catch animations they added since however many years back only trigger on Pro. It would be nice if EA could pull back the veil on some of this stuff.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »