Home

Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-10-2014, 09:46 AM   #81
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Pass Inaccuracy ruins all this for me. This is going to be an excuse for our QBs to miss wide open throws in key moments.
See, that's the thing... In the end, as much as people want sim.... they don't want the ratings to dictate what's gonna happen.

If someone is playing with Weeden as QB and they press the button at the right time, when the receiver is getting open etc... they want to the result to always be a catch.... Totally disregarding the attributes of the QB or the WR.

If the game is going to be a simulation, some aspects of it must be up to the ratings themselves... as someone else posted: "get a better qb" or adjust your play-calling accordingly.

Without ratings dictating things like pass inaccuracies then it is really difficult to have a game that plays realistically.... Most QB's know what they have to do on most plays, is just that very few manage to execute well on most occasions. That's why we have ratings.

Now, that's also why there is development in CFM.... String together a couple of good games with your mediocre QB, and you might be able to develop him to the point where those throws on big moments are a possibility. (ps: the development/progression system in Madden and how it works are a whole different topic)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 09:54 AM   #82
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
No, hard throws should be hard, so that part is good, but I don't want to miss easy throws in clutch time because of who my quarterback is.
That's how it works in real life. Wanna lead a comeback with Blaine Gabbert, or Brandon Weeden? Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #83
Banned

allstardad's Arena

Quote:
No, hard throws should be hard, so that part is good, but I don't want to miss easy throws in clutch time because of who my quarterback is.
But why should a Brady Quinn be as clutch/accurate in the clutch as say a Manning or Brady?
Old 06-10-2014, 10:01 AM   #84
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstardad
But why should a Brady Quinn be as clutch/accurate in the clutch as say a Manning or Brady?
It's because people just don't want to lose. This has been one of the main reasons Madden is what it is today. People want to be able to run back 40 yards, throw off their back foot, and deliver a pass with pinpoint accuracy. If they can't then the game is broken.

I'm sick and tired of every player being the same. What's the point?
Old 06-10-2014, 10:11 AM   #85
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Madden is moving in the right direction. I like what I am hearing so far, but as always, I wont judge the game until I have logged a few hours with it. But so far, I'm in on Madden 15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 10:19 AM   #86
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopey986
Yeah usually we get some stuff popping up on YouTube, hopefully someone ethnic a nice camera can record some.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
"We got a big feature here today: ethnic cameras! We have Russian cameras, Chinese cameras, and even German cameras! We outdid ourselves this year." - EA

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2014, 10:20 AM   #87
Banned

OVR: 5
It all sounds great. But it always does in June. I'll wait to see how all of this is implemented when the game comes out before getting excited.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:22 AM   #88
Banned

OVR: 5
Quote:
Pass Inaccuracy ruins all this for me. This is going to be an excuse for our QBs to miss wide open throws in key moments.
just like real life. Isnt that what we all want?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »