Home

Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet, Screenshots and E3 Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet, Screenshots and E3 Trailer within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #25
Rookie

BigBadTom's Arena

OVR: 0
Are there no game mode improvements?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 07:37 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0
Same lame game every year. Players still walk and move like robots, sideline still PS2 16 bit. Just horrible!
Another year of no football!!
Please bring back 2k! ... it's been 10yrs of no football. Screw the NFL
Old 06-09-2014, 08:18 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
1. In defense of EA, year in and year out we always hear from the community how first and foremost the focus needs to be on improving gameplay and EA finally does this and we get complaints about lack of equipment and features. Come on man.

2. You're doing it wrong EA. Year in and year out the community has been (rightly) criticizing playcalling (defense in particular) and EA thinks crowd-sourcing is the solution?? furthermore they think by using the popular plays in online games this makes one a "student of the game???" That is ridiculous and absurd. Horrible, just horrible
Old 06-09-2014, 08:30 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4
And so it begins...
Old 06-09-2014, 08:47 PM   #29
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet, Screenshots and E3 Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by braves_94
I want to believe that EA actuall read a post of mine on here. But I just don't know...

"And I want to see the right analogue used as a hit stick. And not the arcade-y hit stick of old. But so pressing down on it will provide with a tackle. Hit it too early, and pentalties like face masking and horse-collar will come in play, as well as the big hits of old. Hit it late and miss a tackle. Or perfect timing for a well executed tackle. Bring some skill back into defense!"
Hi there. Read.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #30
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Run The Gauntlet – Skills Trainer has been expanded to teach not only gameplay skills, but strategy and football concepts as well. Learn how to read zone defenses, when to hot route a receiver, and more with nearly 50 new tutorials and drills. Once you’ve mastered the basics, enter The Gauntlet where your skills will be put to the ultimate test through intense challenges and boss battles.

wow so they really taking the whole role playing into madden??? boss battles? what we gonna see manning and brady throwing down with fist ta cuffs??? lmfao

and far as equipment since the golden boy RG3 is still only one allowed with one arm sleeve guess i'll have to edit the sleeve onto manziel like I did in 25 with long sleeve, rubber sleeve and double wrist band better then not having it on him.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:18 PM   #31
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Run The Gauntlet – Skills Trainer has been expanded to teach not only gameplay skills, but strategy and football concepts as well. Learn how to read zone defenses, when to hot route a receiver, and more with nearly 50 new tutorials and drills. Once you’ve mastered the basics, enter The Gauntlet where your skills will be put to the ultimate test through intense challenges and boss battles.

wow so they really taking the whole role playing into madden??? boss battles? what we gonna see manning and brady throwing down with fist ta cuffs??? lmfao

and far as equipment since the golden boy RG3 is still only one allowed with one arm sleeve guess i'll have to edit the sleeve onto manziel like I did in 25 with long sleeve, rubber sleeve and double wrist band better then not having it on him.
Meh, don't care. Sounds like another iteration of a glorified practice mode.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 09:22 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 2

All of those new screenshots are on par with the Kaepernick pic. The trailer looks just as good as the RG3 trailer from last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »