Home

Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-09-2014, 06:55 PM   #33

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopey986
Yeah, for real. EA puts together some nice pre rendered sizzle reels (and slaps REAL GAMEPLAY on it) but until we see someone sitting down with a controller and playing I'll hold my breath.
I've seen a lot of really odd trolling and some just downright crazy people over my years here but I can honestly say one thing I've never seen is someone accuse others of being the "gameplay police." I still don't understand that....
Old 06-09-2014, 06:56 PM   #34
Rookie

totalpoop's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker86
"This year, the game now features full “infinite grass” technology."

Laughed really hard when I read this...
that's when you know no real innovations or upgrades were made to this game. never once have i seen nba2k detail about their all new 'sweat absorbing infinite hardwood'.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I assume it will be playable during the rest of E3 so video should start rolling in...I guess maybe tomorrow. I'll hold judgement til then gameplay wise.

Don't quote me as I have never attended E3.
Yeah usually we get some stuff popping up on YouTube, hopefully someone ethnic a nice camera can record some.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopey986
Yeah usually we get some stuff popping up on YouTube, hopefully someone ethnic a nice camera can record some.

Haha, someone ethnic. Friggin spell check. Someone WITH A!

Old 06-09-2014, 07:03 PM   #37
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Lots for me to look forward to seeing from the gameplay vids coming.

I'm don't particularly care for the halftime/post-game show stuff but I'll be interested to see how it's laid out and how well it flows with playing the game. Definitely be interested in how the cameras and presentation looks. And then of course the DL-OL play as well as pass coverage and this variable pass accuracy that's being touted.

Really hoping to see some CFM stuff today too but I think they might be releasing that stuff tomorrow or over the next couple days.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:18 PM   #38
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

I like the fact tha tin the pictures players have short socks like real life instead of that mid stuff
Old 06-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #39
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Looks like Jump the Snap is back. Hopefully it's not as overpowered as it was in the past.

Nice to see some adjustments to inaccurate passes. Hopefully they're more of the "just out of the reach" kind and not the "10 yards off right to the defender"

Watch me play video games

Last edited by Jr.; 06-09-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:24 PM   #40
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Hopefully there is specific Audio Commentary for Pre-Season, Regular Season & the Post Season. I know it touches on it, but nothing in-depth.

The audio commentary needs to connect All the years together as you play. Players Breakout Season, Players having a down year. Calling the team who won the Super Bowl the previous season "Super Bowl Champs" during the following season.
It can't feel like just Single Consecutive season's and nothing tying them together.

Rookies, Talk About them, as they are each team future. Presentation wise, add the "R" next to their picture.

Better Hall Of Fame induction announcements. Players passed over and not heard about again making it into the Hall!

Injury System fix! My Players getting a lot of Broken Collarbone injuries. Need new system with setbacks and each player is different when it comes to recovery.
Injuries need to be year round & in practice. Injury recovery need to carryover into the next season.
Players needing Off-Season Surgery and getting updates from Medical Staffs.
The addition of the PUP List!
OL & DL injuries?
Removing any injury blocker based on my depth chart. An injury just happens. If I have a One FB on my roster & he get injured, then I have to adjust by moving a TE over or use another RB OR just stay out of any Alignment that uses a FB. Same with my QB Depth Chart.

Like the Presentation like the QB light jogging over to the sideline during a timeout. Nice Touch! Look forward to seeing others......

Will there be a Off-Season Weekly Re-Cap show covering Player moves (Re-Signing, Release/Cut, Retirements)?

The Draft Presentation? A better breakdown on trades.

Scouting revamp? Adding a scouts & and info on players based off the scouts info. Each team has different info on players. Each team views players differently based on their scouts info.

8 man Practice Squad

Fixed Cut Down Days during Pre-Season Schedule. Should be Two, After 3rd Pre-Season game & Final one after the last Pre-Season Game.

Lessen Players coming out of retirement. In My Madden 25 CFM, Ray Lewis coming out of retirement for the second time. A handful of others coming out of retirement to, hmm.

46 Game Day Roster

Full Coaching Staff, Already have other Coaches on the sidelines!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »