Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-09-2014, 09:18 AM   #377
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
How do you not get bored seeing the same stuff every game? The same animations, cut scenes, boring/stale passing controls, bugs, predictable outcomes, etc. I get bored playing Madden after one half now a days, not enough variety/dynamic outcomes too predictable, and I get sick of seeing the same tackles, catches, cut scenes, field goals are boring, and the passing game is stale. I like playing sports games where I see something ive never seen before every game and a game that challenges me.
So stop buying it every year. At the end of the day these are sports games, games of Madden will always involve run plays and passing plays on a 100 yard field with up rights at each end. The way some people talk, it's as if they expect EA to give the QB's laser swords to "freshen up" the game play.

To be completely honest even if EA delivered what you see on TV every week during the NFL season, people would still find reasons to gripe and complain and nitpick about things like shoelace color of all things. It's gotten so beyond petty at this point. "Oh hey that animation engine is great! But the shoe laces aren't the right shade of white, how dare you EA! NOT BUYING!" Honestly that's what half the vocal folks who feel the need to hate year in year out sound like at this point.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:35 AM   #378
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Then why does the trailer display the words actual gameplay footage?

http://youtu.be/-VWVSwEtJQU
He's talking about the other trailer!
That trailer is the game we're recieving this year!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Old 06-09-2014, 10:09 AM   #379
Rookie

relive the greatest moments in games played with dynamic pre-game and halftime shows.

Woot - 2K5 says hello and its about bloody time. But still no hint of Dynamic Commentary. Please ph please fix the commentary and audio in general.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:14 AM   #380
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Then why does the trailer display the words actual gameplay footage?

http://youtu.be/-VWVSwEtJQU
It says "actual game footage", which likely meant that it was using the Madden engine with enhanced graphics. This is common in video game trailers, which is why you will see the distinction between "gameplay" and "in-engine" in many videos.

The RG3 screenshot above is also from a different video altogether - the Ignite Engine trailer that EA even came out and said was pre-rendered.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:44 AM   #381
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

meh.

as is always the case, i'm just gonna wait until the game comes out before i get worked up.

there's so much they need to do and so much they can still announce, I'll reserve judgement, but I'm not too excited.

Some of the animations did look a lot better, but as is always the case, how frequently will we see the same ones and how many good animations are hidden/lost due to awful coding?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 12:47 PM   #382
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Thanks for backing me up buddy. Thats exactly what I meant.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:48 PM   #383
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Yes, I am sure they are listening to the target audience of their game, mostly the competitive online crowd, who buys and enjoys their product. It is readily apparent that this target audience is not one which you are a member.
And this is why choices are good, and one company eliminating competition by means outside of a free market system (exclusive license) is bad, ie no competition in the NFL video game market.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:34 PM   #384
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Watching the live E3 press event right now ...

...and I must say...it actually *DOES* look quite like the Kapernick pic. Player jerseys seemed very detailed, wrinkled.

I think as long as the footage was actually from PS4 (or xone), then this game is going to look great and definite upgrade over last year's version. Again, that is, as long as the footage wasn't pulled from a high-end PC ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »