Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-07-2014, 07:24 PM   #329
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by andayaman
The top screen is what you're getting in August.

The second two are what EA wants you to think you're getting. The enhancements are night and day in my opinion.

The funny thing is the Kuechly screenshots are blended into the trailer and many won't even notice. It's pretty shady if you ask me.
In all seriousness, those first two picks look the exact same to me. What differences do you see? Personally I think the first pic looks better than the second one.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #330
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Would be great if they brought over things from NCAA.
never really understood why they haven't imported all the equipment the first year it was in NCAA and why it was so hard to give RG3 his one sleeve and can't give it to anyone else

Last edited by StL_RamZ; 06-07-2014 at 07:30 PM.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:36 PM   #331
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
never really understood why they haven't imported all the equipment the first year it was in NCAA and why it was so hard to give RG3 his one sleeve and can't give it to anyone else
Seems to me they would rather spend development time on other aspects of the game. Things like accessories are only noticed by very few people. Same with tattoos. EA knows their fan base and would rather spend their time and resources on what their market wants. Companies cut corners like this all the time. Do I agree with it in this regard? No but it happens everywhere, every day, in every company. That's reality. I don't want to single out EA, and not to bring it up again, but look at 2k. Their online servers have been terrible for literally a decade. No matter how much people complain they still don't address the issue. When your a video game company that makes millions of dollars, it's not that you can't fix something, it's that you chose not to.

Last edited by johnnyg713; 06-07-2014 at 07:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 08:07 PM   #332
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
In all seriousness, those first two picks look the exact same to me. What differences do you see? Personally I think the first pic looks better than the second one.
There textures, lighting, detail, and color are better in the second two enhanced pictures and it's not even close. But if you can convince yourself the first one is better, more power to you. I won't be fooled.

You're not the target audience for the two enhanced shots. You don't care about that level of detail, and that's fine, but some people do care. The two enhanced shots were designed to wow and sway people who are the fence. The people who are fooled are the same one's you'll find on this forum, right after release, complaining about how they were duped. I'm pointing that out because I hate to see that happen.

I would have bought a next gen system based on those two shots. At least now I know that I can wait quite a bit longer.

Last edited by andayaman; 06-07-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:21 PM   #333
Rookie

Wolverines05's Arena

OVR: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpLVLv-ZWoQ

Here's an analysis I made based off the trailer in slow motion. I made this a thread but it was taken down... so I'll put it here.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:33 PM   #334
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Seems to me they would rather spend development time on other aspects of the game. Things like accessories are only noticed by very few people. Same with tattoos. EA knows their fan base and would rather spend their time and resources on what their market wants. Companies cut corners like this all the time. Do I agree with it in this regard? No but it happens everywhere, every day, in every company. That's reality. I don't want to single out EA, and not to bring it up again, but look at 2k. Their online servers have been terrible for literally a decade. No matter how much people complain they still don't address the issue. When your a video game company that makes millions of dollars, it's not that you can't fix something, it's that you chose not to.
Yea every gamer is different but 2K adds sneakers to their game all season long?
Why not atleast give us the option to make custom color ways for equipment? Colin kaepernic wears red cleats with gold accents, why shouldn't we be able to replicate this in the game? And why is it more important to have ONE guy with real tattoos in the game than correct equipment that EVERY player in the game could wear?
Old 06-07-2014, 09:38 PM   #335
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Quite honestly, we shouldn't care what it looks like. I want to players TO MOVE, PLAY, AND THINK like they would in an actual game on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 09:47 PM   #336
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Monday kant kome fast enough.. E3..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »