Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-06-2014, 11:13 PM   #281
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

You guys went WAY over the top with this trailer. Worse than the LeBron hate...

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 11:16 PM   #282
Banned

OVR: 10
After looking again, the legs on Lynch are too thin, Davis' arms are too thin, cb21 runs into the blocker and they bump chests, No arms outstretched to create separation. This will stuck if you can't dominate with the great D Line men..
Old 06-06-2014, 11:16 PM   #283
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
No matter how impressive they make the graphics this game will always be very ugly because of the animations. Seriously this is at the top of my list of issues with Madden. The animations are so freaking ugly. If they would overhaul the animations the game would feel like a completely brand new game. Instead I don't know what the heck they are doing.

Lmao when I saw the clip, I just started laughing.. They just don't get it...

I have already come to the realization that Madden will always be Madden. It's plain and simple now that they just don't have the talent to make this football game truly better.. All Madden does is try to cover up the fact the talent is missing by enhancing the graphics and eye candy.. The game will continue to look ugly until someone does something about gameplay animations, basically a complete overhaul. It's almost becoming a joke now because everyone knows the song and dance.. They got a lot of people excited with the Kap pic right?? Good one EA! Can't blame them, they are trying their best...
Old 06-06-2014, 11:20 PM   #284
Rookie

dcal's Arena

OVR: 19
Oh look....Madden Roster Update 15 preview. I do like the sound of the pre-game and Halftime dynamic shows though.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:49 PM   #285
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
Unfortunately you're right, looks like ill be passing on buying Madden again this year. Going to be interesting to see how Madden 15 stacks up to FIFA 15, NHL 15, and even NBA Live 15.
You are passing on a game because you saw maybe 30 secs of gameplay....lol? Wow.......from a trailer?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 11:53 PM   #286
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
For those that keep asking how a game can be judged based on a short clip, think pro vs layman... A detctive seeing a murder scene vs a civilian. The civilian sees blood, a body and only knows someone was murdered. The detective sees the shape of the wound, direction of the blood splatter and knows how the murder happen in short order.

I'm not calling anyone pro or layman. I'm just saying some folks are looking for specific things than can be seen in a short clip. If you don't know or care about what CAN be seen, your opinion may be different or delayed.

I'm the "laymen" when it comes to stills. I'm looking at general detail. The Kaep flick looked spectacular to me. To someone that's familiar with his accessories, details of the 49er uni & knows what was in game last year might look at that same still and feel much different.
LOL.......laymen. So you guys are "experts"? I have been playing Madden for 22 years......and I guess I'm a layman because I can't tell much from 30 secs for an early build of the game. We are not even talking beta...most likely. It probably
Alpha build.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:56 PM   #287
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Well I for one have a lot of experience with visuals when it comes to technology,etc. I am not a young'n at all...I have a lot of experience with computer programming as well. The graphics i can say are on par with the Kap pic that came out the other day. The visuals have definitely been greatly improved. As for the gameplay,etc ...well you simply cannot judge that yet from one tiny trailer. Also, video compression "IS" a factor when we compare the clean crisp Kap pic vs the trailer. I would say the Kap pic would be actually closer to what we would see on screen in person than the trailer. I am keeping it real here...I am not a immature biased person about stuff like this.

You guys that are already judging the game that is still in development. I would hold your input until we can get some actual gameplay. All we have is a video showing a in-game replay video which is very short.

Yeah yeah yeah i know everyone has their doubts but still, its pure foolishness to judge from this trailer on the gameplay,AI,etc Be patient people..E3 is almost here
I will quote myself here from another thread below. Plus, were you able to "inspect" or look at the other three released screenshots. What is your take on those three newly released screenshots?

http://www.operationsports.com/media...madden-nfl-15/

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2046292439

From a visual and graphics standpoint, I had to do a triple and quadruple take on the Colin Kaepernick's still shot. My immediate reaction was photorealism. And it still looks photorealistic.

Unfortunately, I did not do the same with the three new screenshots (Andrew Luck, Sherman, Jim Harbaugh/Vernon Davis). My immediate reaction was video game.

Even when comparing Vernon Davis's color palette to Colin Kaepernick's, Vernon Davis looks video gamey while Colin still has that photorealistic look to it.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 06-07-2014, 12:00 AM   #288
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

They change dev teams to much they need to go scout some football minded game makers and stick to the fans and follow us we knw what we want. But Madden is the only football game in the market and Madden is a play now online gamers dream. Because they dnt kare for a in depth game or realism they just wint to get in a league and play now. So for all of us that go deep into the game and like to player a career mode we dont have that because Madden dont master this part of the game so if we dnt expect what we knw they kant do. And if they kan they wont because online gaming in taking over and Madden does things to cater to that every year. So b ready for E3 just keep a open mind and knw its online gaming that awaits us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »