Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-06-2014, 07:53 PM   #265
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
After watching the Madden Cover spectacle on ESPN it's obvious that we won't get what we want! It's either buy the game or not!
That's always been the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 07:58 PM   #266
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

After watching the video I'm still not impressed. At 47sec it looked like the lineman spun in his spot to help with the double team, and the players still do not move fluidly but more stiffly and roboticly. and the one hand slam from the D-Line to knock the O-lineman down at 1:05 reminds me of the one hand slam the O-lineman used in Madden12. Oh well I'll be sticking to the ps2 version for another year.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #267
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

All love all the "another year of madden sucking" when we have only seen a glimpse. At least wait til e3 to properly hate.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #268
Pro

OVR: 2

1/2 sacks might finally be in the game. At the end of the video you clearly see two players sack the QB. In PS3 they would either fall off or do the tumble weed animation. Here, it looks like a very smooth double sack gang tackle.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:40 PM   #269
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
People complain but I bet no matter how underwhelming Madden is AGAIN this year, a good amount of people, I'm not talking about the ******s but the same ones that complain, are going to purchase it. Just don't buy the game, that's how they'll get the message because EA understands and cares about $. Doesn't matter how big of a football fan you are, go play real football then or play something else. Purchasing the game only contributes to the problem. I've been Madden-free since Madden 08 and while it does suck to an extent not having a football game to play, especially one comparable to NFL 2k5, I still enjoy MLB The Show and NBA 2k in terms of sports games. Not to mention the other games coming out. Yes, you're being forced to choose between one football game and nothing, but no one is forcing you to buy it!
Old 06-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #270
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Well, I went back to late April to find this.

This is for people wishing and hoping for new passing mechanics and or new animations.

This wording came with the first trailer.

Welcome to Madden Season! Madden NFL 15 delivers everything you need to own your rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay in franchise history. With all-new player-lock camera angles, pass rush tools, open-field tackling mechanics, and smarter AI, you've never been more armed to take control of the defense and challenge the best offenses in the game. Madden NFL 15 introduces a revolutionary crowd-sourced play-calling system with three distinct ways to run offense and defense: coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays providing a strategic edge to take on all rivals. Dynamic pre-game and halftime shows, in-depth player profiles, as well as enhanced on-field graphics deliver next-generation broadcast presentation.

I wouldn't expect anything outside of this or you are setting yourself up for disappointment, again.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:08 PM   #271
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Well, I went back to late April to find this.

This is for people wishing and hoping for new passing mechanics and or new animations.

This wording came with the first trailer.

Welcome to Madden Season! Madden NFL 15 delivers everything you need to own your rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay in franchise history. With all-new player-lock camera angles, pass rush tools, open-field tackling mechanics, and smarter AI, you've never been more armed to take control of the defense and challenge the best offenses in the game. Madden NFL 15 introduces a revolutionary crowd-sourced play-calling system with three distinct ways to run offense and defense: coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays providing a strategic edge to take on all rivals. Dynamic pre-game and halftime shows, in-depth player profiles, as well as enhanced on-field graphics deliver next-generation broadcast presentation.

I wouldn't expect anything outside of this or you are setting yourself up for disappointment, again.
Unfortunately you're right, looks like ill be passing on buying Madden again this year. Going to be interesting to see how Madden 15 stacks up to FIFA 15, NHL 15, and even NBA Live 15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 09:45 PM   #272
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

For the love of god are formation subs FINALLY in?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »