Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2014, 06:29 PM   #241

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Yeah, like they're going to buck the trend and deliver a stellar next gen experience.
Not sure where I said it would be??? Before responding I urge you to go through my previous comments with regards to Madden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
You're an OVR 41, so you've been around long enough, you should know the routine by now.
Not sure what overall means but yes I've been around here for a few years. Not sure what relevance that has either.

Just asked how people are forming conclusions on a game that isn't even out yet based on a few screens.

And as I said above, feel free to peruse through my previous posts about Madden before responding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 06:34 PM   #242
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Monday has to have real time injuries and all new anamations along with reasons to play more then one season at the E3 Showing. Man kome on madden.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #243
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

All I want from EA/Tiburon is to overhaul the animations, fix AI, penalties and sliders. If they could just do that I would be so happy.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:39 PM   #244
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
All I want from EA/Tiburon is to overhaul the animations, fix AI, penalties and sliders. If they could just do that I would be so happy.
Not going to happen, their using the same broken engine from last gen, our only hope is another dev makes a sim style football game.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:40 PM   #245
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs

That will never happen. Every year you ask for it and it never happens. They are satisfied with the millions of customers who are ok with the animations and ai.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #246
Banned

allstardad's Arena

OVR: 0

Reading some of these comments makes me think that people saw an entirely different video than I did.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #247
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

It amazes me that there can be so much critique (positive or negative) from just one tiny clip.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #248
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
Not going to happen, their using the same broken engine from last gen, our only hope is another dev makes a sim style football game.

Which will never happen. Madden is seen as a juggernaut in gaming circles. No developer is interested in paying the nfl millions for a license only to get crushed in sales each year. Which is what was happening to 2k until they dropped the price of their game to 20 bucks.

I

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »