Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2014, 05:52 PM   #233
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxson_mateo
Im sorry the game play looks nothing like the CK original screen shot... Not even close. However taking a 50th look at the trailer LOL the tackling actually looks improved.

How does gameplay look like a screenshot?
Old 06-06-2014, 06:06 PM   #234
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
THis may be nit-picky, but I don't like how the sidelines and fans still look the same. All of the fans are staring straight forward and clapping at nothing. Maybe next year, ea can find a way to have the fans and stadium to follow, read, and react to what is going on, on the field.
The crazy part is, I thought the reason they had every EA Sports title share the same engine was to improve areas in each others games that the other was lacking. Yet, Fifa is the only sports title with an amazing and accurately reacting crowd. Like the first time I played the demo for Fifa 14 and saw how the crowd reacted to a goal, I was amazed. The crowd jumping and celebrating, the flags and sounds, the camera pans over them, the outside stadium shots with the city etc. No other sports game really comes close to me. Fifa actually had the "living worlds" they advertised every title was supposed to have.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:10 PM   #235
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I want to know how so many of you got the game this early.
You're an OVR 41, so you've been around long enough, you should know the routine by now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 06:11 PM   #236
Banned

allstardad's Arena

Re: Madden 15 Gameplay Video

It definitely looks good, at least when zoomed in, but these types of trailers don't really do anything to showcase actual gameplay. Its one play, chosen by the marketing team to put out.

I'll reserve judgment until the actual gameplay videos come out, which will hopefully be next week at E3.

Last edited by allstardad; 06-06-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:13 PM   #237
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
How does gameplay look like a screenshot?
The same way NBA 2K14 and MLB The Show 14 screen shots looked just like they did in game. I dont remember people complaining about those screen shots looking nothing like in game.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:16 PM   #238
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I want to know how so many of you got the game this early.
I purchased it almost a year a go.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:18 PM   #239
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
The same way NBA 2K14 and MLB The Show 14 screen shots looked just like they did in game. I dont remember people complaining about those screen shots looking nothing like in game.

Actually I do. There are plenty of posts in both forums where people said the screenshots looked better than the actual game.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:28 PM   #240
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Every year people say they will wait to see more videos and every year it looks just like we initially thought.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »