Home

Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15

This is a discussion on Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 02:18 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15

The screen shot looks amazing (minus the fact that he is running AWAY from his linemen). Problem I have had always been fluidity. Playing that other game last night, I couldn't help but notice the fluidity of the animations and the totally unrestricted passing, not to mention true blocking mechanics.

THESE are the things I want from a football game. These are the things I want from Madden. The attention to detail. Why is the all Reebok gloves on in the game when Nike is the official sponsor? It's the little things like this that add to polish. I want emotion in the game. Like in NBA 2K14 you see players get visibly upset aged performing poorly. The NFL is a golden opportunity to show these kind of emotions post play.

Thing that make you go hmmm.... I've always said the whole "NFL won't allow tattoos" wasn't true. Madden 08 had them on the PS2 long after the exclusive contract was signed. EA just didn't want to do it. But by not coming and and saying why, which allowed many people to believe that NFL rumor was true - does a true disservice to the community. Why the face scan technology all of a sudden? Has to be in reaction to competition. The thing I find funny is the NFL license. I believe the LAST exclusive agreement was timed. And after that period was up. It reverted to just a normal NFL license which would explain how EA has agreements in place for future installments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 02:19 PM   #106
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by og236

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why is this not a problem with the NBA games?
Old 06-05-2014, 02:20 PM   #107
Banned

The screen shot looks amazing (minus the fact that he is running AWAY from his linemen). Problem I have has always been fluidity. Playing that OTHER game last night, I couldn't help but notice the fluidity of the animations and the totally unrestricted passing, not to mention true blocking mechanics.

THESE are the things I want from a football game. These are the things I want from Madden. The attention to detail. Why is there Reebok gloves on in the game when Nike is the official sponsor? It's the little things like this that add to polish. I want emotion in the game. Like in NBA 2K14 you see players get visibly upset after performing poorly. The NFL is a golden opportunity to show these kind of emotions post play.

Thing that make you go hmmm.... I've always said the whole "NFL won't allow tattoos" wasn't true. Madden 08 had them on the PS2 long after the exclusive contract was signed. EA just didn't want to do it. But by not coming and and saying why, which allowed many people to believe that NFL rumor was true - does a true disservice to the community. Why the face scan technology all of a sudden? Has to be in reaction to competition. The thing I find funny is the NFL license. I believe the LAST exclusive agreement was timed. And after that period was up. It reverted to just a normal NFL license which would explain how EA has agreements in place for future installments.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:25 PM   #108
Rookie

GiantsFan2013's Arena

Remember this screenshot from Madden 25? This was supposedly from actual Gameplay. The actual game looked nothing like this.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:28 PM   #109
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
Maybe the NBA is more proactive about getting their players to have waivers for purposes such as this?
Old 06-05-2014, 02:30 PM   #110
MVP

og236's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery

Nobody has any clue lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2014, 02:32 PM   #111
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Maybe the NBA is more proactive about getting their players to have waivers for purposes such as this?
Idk, seems fishy to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 02:34 PM   #112
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Takes only one tattoo artist to ruin everyone's fun...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »