Home

Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15

This is a discussion on Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 07:37 AM   #65
Rookie

BucksFan5Covers's Arena

OVR: 2
So let me explain this to you guys. that RG3 Screenshot was just an example of what the Ignite Engine was capable of. I'm sure that these improvements have been in the works ever since Ignite was created. Either way the improvements they showed alone in this screenshot have me all aboard the hype train.

Now EA just needs to add NFL Superstar Mode from Madden 06 and 07 and I'll be even more happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 08:19 AM   #66
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilgoosy
if you look a this that i am about to tell you, you'll be maybe a little mad:

look on CK7 right shoulder, you can see the shadow of his helmet actually projecting very well on his shoulder pad but ... look again, there's a piece of this shadow floating, a black portion of shadow that looks trimmed from another screenshot and copied on this one.

anyone is noticing that?
I do see the shadow mark you speak of which reinforces my belief that their is something unfitting about that screenshot.

CK7 could very well have been supeimposed but there will be more pix to come and we can do comparisons then.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2014, 08:34 AM   #67
Rookie

TCFClemson's Arena

OVR: 2
That looks great and has me cautiously optimistic.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:38 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
I'm going to be a skeptic and say this is not from gameplay like the 25 screen shot is.
cosign!!!!
Old 06-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #69
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
I think the pic looks fantastic. Most people would guess it's real and it's a huge improvement from last year.

I understand the skeptics but it does amaze me how much hate/negativity is stored up for EA at times. Studies have shown the people don't generally sit on the fence about things. They either love them or hate them and they can switch categories and skip neutral. So many of us were disappointed at the beginning of the PS3/360 cycle with Madden (this definitely includes me) and the goodwill from the PS2 days turned to hate. EA, right or wrong, has to fix Madden in a big way. We should all be hoping this will happen and this screenshot is a small step in the right direction.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:53 AM   #70
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

I want to b happy for EA but they just have to start on the inside of the game and figure out how to make the game feel like football. Meaning franchise mode needs to b done right with all the fixing with beeing able to edit all players and coaches. I mean as if now we kan even put a hat on our coaches. Its so much missing frm the inside of the game that will give it the next level feel. I hope this all new player profiles mean we will see superbowls and probowls along with the year it was won set up like NBA2k does with keeping up with their player award history. I hope the speak in this as well and have banners of your wins in our francise as we play.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:09 AM   #71
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

This is probably an in-game screenshot, but it is a screenshot of a replay. That's where the 'motion blur' comes into play in the background. FIFA introduced motion blur in the background of replays to give the perception of depth 4-5 years ago. I think madden has used motion blur for replays in the past, but I'm not sure. So, for my clarity, I believe this IS an 'in-game' screenshot. But, it is an 'in-game' screenshot of a replay which never shows the 'true' look and feel of the actual gameplay. I'm pleasantly surprised with this screenshot, though, and the level of detail looks fabulous. Once again, u never know what real gameplay visuals will look like. And, for the last several years, madden has always made more trailers of replays than actual gameplay because replays look better. Perhaps, they actually have tighter graphics on replays, I don't know. But, that rg3 trailer from last year looked great because it was a replay. If u had seen the same footage from the actual gameplay perspective, we would've all said, 'eh. Looks good, but I want to see more detail.' I think this screenshot should hope to show they have worked a ton on the visuals. However, I am definitely a sim guy, and I actually could care less about these visuals. I'm still waiting for realistic gameplay out of the box without having to tweak sliders for months. So, hopefully, they put at least a week or 2 of development into making the players move and play more realistically while spending the other months working on graphics. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 09:25 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0
Not that intrigued with tattoos being displayed. I would like to know if the realism that simstyle players as myself will finally be present throughout the game. I realize that this is a Social Media game now but the simstyle community would like a game based on realism.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »