Home

Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15

This is a discussion on Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 03:44 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Not sure why you think I'm being holier than thou. I think I'm being factual.

There have been unfounded rumors being spewed for years about a 2K comeback by many supposed "legit sources" and people jump on it like its gospel. Then a respected member of the gaming media says something and people act like he doesn't know what he's talking about. Sounds like people just believing what they want to and not considering the sources.
I think we all are just so scarred from the lies EA has given when we here something like a NFL2k comeback we want to believe it bc that is the only way we as consumers can stick it back to EA (by purchasing a competitors game) for not listen to us consumers and giving us mediocre improvements each year. I personally think Chris is very credible and believe this is actual game footage. However an instant replay screen shot is technically "game play footage". We just want the game to actually look this amazing when at the line of scrimmage calling audibles and running plays, not in instant replay and zoomed in.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:49 AM   #58
Banned

btw does anyone else see the Seattle Seahawks player in the BG?? dude looks huge!!
Old 06-05-2014, 03:54 AM   #59
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
Definitely in-game of Madden. If it were CGI, it would have some weird look to it, a la Madden 06 & Madden 25 CGI footage. Kaep's definitely in-game. Nice to also see that tattoos are back in the game. If the gameplay finally makes a successful improvement, this may be a good one, but I have my doubts.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:16 AM   #60
Rookie

So, I am guessing that we all forgot about this? http://www.pastapadre.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/madden25ng2.jpg
Old 06-05-2014, 05:34 AM   #61
Rookie

Lilgoosy's Arena

OVR: 2
if you look a this that i am about to tell you, you'll be maybe a little mad:

look on CK7 right shoulder, you can see the shadow of his helmet actually projecting very well on his shoulder pad but ... look again, there's a piece of this shadow floating, a black portion of shadow that looks trimmed from another screenshot and copied on this one.

anyone is noticing that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 05:50 AM   #62
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
Wow!!!! Looks amazing. Let's hope the rest of the game looks this good.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:54 AM   #63
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15

That looks amazing, wow!

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 06-05-2014, 07:03 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 30
I'm saying WOW for now. There is no faking the funk in how gorgeous that screenshot is yet I had skepticism along with that WOW because of EA's shenanigans over the years. I'm going to pull up that alleged in-game screenshot of RGIII from last year's pre-game hype to compare it for myself and check the actual Madden 25 version of him, as well.

That said, I DO think that Colin pic is real deal Holyfield based on this being a 2nd gen game for EA on the now current gen systems and I also trust Chris' word. I think with the last Madden, either they really thought they were pulling a fast one or during development, something got funky with the tech and they had to sacrifice things for the final product, which happens a lot when devving games especially when unable to push release dates back. Not to mention Madden is annually released so short dev time.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »