Home

Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15

This is a discussion on Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 12:30 AM   #33

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15

If this is from real gameplay why is the focus of CK so sharp and the players in the background so blurry? I want to believe, so if there is a realistic reason why those in the background would look 10x worse than the player in focus please tell me what I'm missing.

Can anyone look at that picture and really say they don't think CK has been edited compared to the lineman in the background?
Old 06-05-2014, 12:32 AM   #34
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
If this is from real gameplay why is the focus of CK so sharp and the players in the background so blurry? I want to believe, so if there is a realistic reason why those in the background would look 10x worse than the player in focus please tell me what I'm missing.

Can anyone look at that picture and really say they don't think CK has been edited compared to the lineman in the background?
I think its some serious depth of field being used to show off Kapernick better. I also think the shot is probably touched up a little, but I do think its gameplay.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:34 AM   #35
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I couldn't tell anyone for sure or not, but I really feel EA wanted to focus on the tattoos, so, whatever they did to focus or enhance the tattoos, the background is blurry.

That's my best guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 12:38 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

I believe the screen is probably touched up but is for the most part legit. However it is odd that the lineman don't look nearly as good as kaepernick. Focus or not, they all seem to look the same.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:40 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I don't blame people for not trusting EA, but I can tell you that he has seen more than just that screenshot.

This isn't directed at you, but I find it a little funny that so many people will trust random Youtube sources about a 2K comeback, but won't trust the editor of OS.
Why is one better than the other? Why is OS more holy than YouTube? I'm sure there are guys on YouTube who put in just as much gaming journalist wise as editors of any gaming site. They just use a different media outlet.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:44 AM   #38
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
Why is one better than the other? Why is OS more holy than YouTube? I'm sure there are guys on YouTube who put in just as much gaming journalist wise as editors of any gaming site. They just use a different media outlet.
Who do the people who started the 2K rumors work for? I honestly don't know much about simfootballcritic or whatever his name is. But I do know someone like hiphopgamer is not a reliable source. MMChrisS works for OS and when he states something it has credibility.

Last edited by PVarck31; 06-05-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:46 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
I do not think it is too far fetched that this image is taken from in game. Compare this shot to NBA 2k and MLB The Show. Basically I think this image is what next gen is supposed to look like, last year EA pooped the bed graphically.

Having said that purty graphics mean nothing to me if they have not sufficiently improved gameplay, number one need being WR/DB/Ball interaction
Old 06-05-2014, 12:48 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Who do the people who started the 2K rumors work for?
Don't know. There have been plenty of rumors started from all over the internet. I'm not trying to argue with you bc I really don't care, just don't like the whole holier than thou thing.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »