Home

Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15

This is a discussion on Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 12:10 AM   #25
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Obviously I can't tell people what to believe. But I trust MMChrisS. And if he says he has confirmation its in-game then I believe him.
I trust that the information Chris has is that these are in game shots too. I am not even saying they aren't. But I think the point is, the initial shots from last year were technically "captured gameplay" too. How it was "captured gameplay" when the actually game clearly looked much different than that, I don't know. All I know is, I am not falling for that again. I will wait until I see actual footage of a game in progress, not replay footage that can be edited to look way better than a real game, before I make my mind up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 12:11 AM   #26
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Colin Kaepernick in Madden NFL 25 vs. Madden NFL 15

THIS is what next-gen is supposed to look like! Very impressive.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-05-2014, 12:15 AM   #27
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
I trust that the information Chris has is that these are in game shots too. I am not even saying they aren't. But I think the point is, the initial shots from last year were technically "captured gameplay" too. How it was "captured gameplay" when the actually game clearly looked much different than that, I don't know. All I know is, I am not falling for that again. I will wait until I see actual footage of a game in progress, not replay footage that can be edited to look way better than a real game, before I make my mind up.
Fair enough man.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:22 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 0
Wow EA! I'm speechless! Now this is what Next Gen is supposed to look like! Now just give me SIGNATURE RUNNING ANIMATIONS / BALL CARRYING STYLES, BETTER TACKLING, MORE CATCH ANIMATIONS, & CUSTOM GAMEPLAY CAMERA & I'm good!
Old 06-05-2014, 12:22 AM   #29
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
That would be being a realist.

Good news for you then, that is from gameplay.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 06-05-2014, 12:23 AM   #30
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
yea...basically...I trust mmchris as well...but...where is he getting his info from??? ea! who showed us in game footage last year that we never got as far as graphics when game came out. now if mmschris has a beta version of the game an can prove so....ill believe it. but until then u have to assume he is being told and fed info from ea....which shouldnt mean a thing to anyone on here anymore. ea bends the truth to pump up the hype train. every year!!

u might as well trust infro from chris broussard and his "sources" lol
Old 06-05-2014, 12:25 AM   #31
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
yea...basically...I trust mmchris as well...but...where is he getting his info from??? ea! who showed us in game footage last year that we never got as far as graphics when game came out. now if mmschris has a beta version of the game an can prove so....ill believe it. but until then u have to assume he is being told and fed info from ea....which shouldnt mean a thing to anyone on here anymore. ea bends the truth to pump up the hype train. every year!!

I don't blame people for not trusting EA, but I can tell you that he has seen more than just that screenshot.

This isn't directed at you, but I find it a little funny that so many people will trust random Youtube sources about a 2K comeback, but won't trust the editor of OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 12:30 AM   #32
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1

Chris has no reason to make such a statement unless it is true. I can't say I've seen him do or say anything and make it a bold and blunt statement and it not be true. I trust him, and I believe he says is true. PVarck is absolutely right when it comes to the Youtube statement as well. HipHopGamer can spin whatever tell he wants and people's mouths begin to water. But, the word of an executive editor of a very well respected site and community is a farcry. Your opinion is your and I respect it, but I heavily disagre.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »