Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-03-2014, 01:50 PM   #377
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Im not sure if this has been said yet, but there has to be an Online My Career mode where you can go up against other peoples My Career Players/Teams.. I absolutely hate playing the park because it sucks... But If I could do an online season with my My Career player and the team that I get drafted by, that would be great..

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Old 06-03-2014, 03:26 PM   #378
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

I tend to leave these lists to others, more so at OS as you folks are always in tune with what a game needs in terms of addition/subtraction/tweaking.

With this said, I feel compelled to add something that has become a major issue for me in recent years as my family has grown (16 yr old, 8 yr old and 17 month old) and my free time has dwindled, which is the ability to play through multiple seasons of MyCareer. With the release of MLB The Show 14, a solution has been created that can help those folks that are in a similar situation as myself. You are now able to take your RTTS save file(s) and transfer them from year to year, which allows you to continue your career without having to start over with every new iteration of MLB The Show. This really needs to happen in NBA 2K15. I've always been a huge Celtics fan and love playing basketball. Unfortunately, this will be my last NBA 2K purchase if this type of feature isn't implemented (I will buy it again if the feature does get implemented in the future of course).

Of course, for this to happen, 2K would probably have to bring back local saves as well (PLEASE).

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Old 06-04-2014, 12:51 AM   #379
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
I want them to make MT actually challenging. The premise of the game mode is so promising yet so frustrating. People like me who aren't willing to spend more money on a game we already paid for know what I'm talking about. Eliminate VC. Nobody wants it. It's impossible to build a good team without money involved, it's ridiculous. Make us WORK to get all of these great players, not buy them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free
I lobe you
Old 06-04-2014, 08:33 PM   #380
Pro

nddot's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
Im not sure if this has been said yet, but there has to be an Online My Career mode where you can go up against other peoples My Career Players/Teams.. I absolutely hate playing the park because it sucks... But If I could do an online season with my My Career player and the team that I get drafted by, that would be great..

YES YES YES

the ability to see the actual mvp race in the mycareer mode.
ability to wear alt jerseys in mycareer too. every game does it.. nba2k15 should follow suit.

hearing the announcers talking about noche latina and the jerseys ect..and seeing the same ol uniform is tedious

Last edited by nddot; 06-04-2014 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:13 AM   #381
Rookie

It would be nice if the area of the ABA would be part of it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 07:27 AM   #382
Pro

OVR: 2

2k11-like online leagues... that's the main thing I really wish...

Cheers! ;-)
Old 06-05-2014, 11:43 AM   #383
Rookie

MYCAREER

-allow us to select how many games will be playing per season 29, 56, 84,
-give us ability to refuse to be drafted by any team that picks us
-ability to have team workouts for teams looking to draft myplayer
-can be number 1 pick in drafted if best player in draft combine and workouts
-raise overall rating comparable to other rookies depending how well we do in workouts interviews drills
-should be able to start right away if drafted in the lottery and or better then the player at the same position on depth chart
add more interviews with press on court halftime after game in tunnel not just in press conference
- allow all announcers to use both our first and last name if we use the 2k names when creating a mycareer player instead of last name only more authentic
-allow practice between games before games not just sitting on a plane all the time
-give the ability to hire shooting coaches rebound coaches defense coaches condition coaches for a full season to help keep player in shape or to improve overall game
-branches in storyline no more non linear story lines
-increase cap on all players but make it that if u have a bad game the overall or ratings will drop accordingly if its continuous ie athletic pf vertical should be much higher
-be able to work on drills, plays with teammates instead of always alone to improve chemistry and efficiency.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:14 PM   #384
Rookie

pr3ston's Arena

i just want. to choose my jerseys. on mycareer. thats it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »