Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-29-2014, 11:24 PM   #369
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

- If 2K doesn't implement the Euroleague into the Association/MyGm mode. Then add a stand alone Euro Season for us to play. One that includes the regular season format with the group play and culminating with the Final Four. No point in playing random exibition games with 25 teams. Give us some context to play in and also learn something new.

-Redo onball defense. Right now its just shuffling left and right trying to stay in front of our man. I can stop Tony Parker on the perimeter with Steve Nash. That shouldn't be happening, Tony should blow by me on the regular. The sliding and bumping in this game has to go or be severely tuned. Bring over the defensive settings from the last gen version.

-Tune the MyGM/Association mode rosters so that the ratings stay in line with the default roster. The players progress way too much, too fast. Add that to little regression and you have league full of overrated players. In fact, just overhaul the progression and regression model.

-Time to give NBA 2K the NFL 2K treatment with the presentation. This game is gorgeous in motion. But the presentation, while adequate, is getting stale. Get TNT or just copy their broadcast package, like Madden with CBS, and "brand" it the 2K network or something. This is one (and only) area where I think Live has 2K beat.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:57 PM   #370
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
Visual: I could give a good $%%#&##@ about visual presentation. Keep it how it is I don't care.

Gameplay: We need a more fluid, responsive feel. The cannimations have went on long enough and it is time for something new and dynamic.

*Delay-The delay that occurs on and offline needs to be addressed. When I push the stick in a direction the player should respond immediately, and in the correct direction that was pressed

*Physics-You can't have physics half of the time like we do in this game. Physics should be ubiquitous. What the hell would Newton think of this if he were here? He would probably locate whomever was responsible and slap them across the face.

*Animations-Just please, make the game more free feeling. I swear when I play this game I don't feel like I'm in control. 2k is like the illuminati with all of this psuedo-control. If I push the stick left, my player should go left. If I push the stick right, my player should go right. He shouldn't do the damn hokie pokie and turn himself around and get a back-court violation.

*Online-Sigh. I don't know where to begin.

***Lobbies-bring these back. I don't want to hear it can't be done because it was done SO WELL in the past (2k11). I remember it vividly. I could match up with someone with a great connection (you could see the connection strength prior to joining a game) and enjoy an epic battle between two skilled individuals in HOF lobby.

**Locker room-Why doesn't this work? I mean I can never get a private online match going because it always re-routes me back to the locker room or kicks me out altogether

* I think if 2k puts lobbies back into the game, it will address alot of the other issues that have to do with online

**Headbands- I don't give a damn

**Shoes-I don't give a damn

**Court and Jersey colors-I DON'T GIVE A DAMN
Couldn't agreed me. TWO things that will make me EXTREMELY happy:
1. Get rid of gameplay canimation where i feel like i don't have control of the player
2. Servers (make the online experience like the offline...reduce lag).
Old 05-30-2014, 12:14 AM   #371
Rookie

Add more of an array of in post moves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2014, 04:49 PM   #372
Rookie

LOBBIES are a MUST!!! it is no excuse not to have them! if you can pack 50+ people in parks, then im pretty sure u can create lobbies
Old 06-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #373
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

I want them to make MT actually challenging. The premise of the game mode is so promising yet so frustrating. People like me who aren't willing to spend more money on a game we already paid for know what I'm talking about. Eliminate VC. Nobody wants it. It's impossible to build a good team without money involved, it's ridiculous. Make us WORK to get all of these great players, not buy them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC
Old 06-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #374
Cheeseproof.com

quehouston's Arena

OVR: 14

Im kind of an advocate for bringing the old Isomotion back. Or at least having that control scheme as an option. I wanna have to lab to master moves like the old days.
@_quehouston and @cheeseproof
Old 06-02-2014, 02:59 PM   #375
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
Couldn't agreed me. TWO things that will make me EXTREMELY happy:
1. Get rid of gameplay canimation where i feel like i don't have control of the player
2. Servers (make the online experience like the offline...reduce lag).
I would love it if 2K finally found a way to make it where you could branch out of contact animations using the dribble stick/shot stick. For instance you go up for a dunk but it's contested, the contact is initiated w/ a bump and you hit the shot stick in a particular direction and the offensive player tries to finish based off of the direction you pressed and it's an actual contact animation. And I'm not talking about the "change your shot" midair animation they have now that you can do all by yourself. I mean like an actual two man animation you can branch out of depending on the direction you press.

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2014, 01:38 PM   #376
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

If any of the things I list have been added/changed or fixed already, then my fault. I stopped playing next gen 2k and went back to xbox 360 in January.

1.) Way more shoes available, maybe include all of the shoes from 2K11 to now. Also,
in MyCareer mode I would love to be able to wear any brand of shoe come game
time.

2.) Way more accessories in every applicable mode, I am one of those people who purchases every accessory in MyCareer mode. Plus, I want to be able to change the length of my socks.

3.) Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the game/algorithm or something holds your MyCareer back until like the 4th season, if you consistently play 7 mins or less quarters. I usually play on 7 min quarters and 9 mins for sim quarter length.

4.) This is related to my number 3 issue. I want the MyCareer mode to feel more like it did in 2k13 when you significantly upped your player's skill. For example: if my player is rated 80 in mid range, plus I have two related sig skills he shouldn't be missing wide open or mildly contested jumpshots in the mid range.

5.) I don't mind VC but usually after the first season, I simply play MyCareer offline. However, 2k14 next gen made me feel uncomfortable about that and it would delete my offline save file. I want 2k15 to seriously offer us the option to play MyCareer offline.

6.) I could go on forever, but this is my last one. It's also, somewhat the biggest wish I have for 2K15. No New Control Setup, unless they are reverting the controls back to 2K11/2K12. Without the stupid modifier though. NBA Live actually had the best control setup in NBA Live 03,04.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »