Home

Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-21-2014, 10:02 AM   #193
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
i don't want a game that requires the customers to spend months of effort to find a combination of sliders and penalties to actually get a decent game of football, and then change those depending if they want to be a superstar, play as a team in a game in ccm, coach only or sim.
Games should have sliders. Not all players are of equal skill. I always believe the more customization the better. Give us more options (presentation, skill level, penalties, etc). But also make them work correctly...
Old 05-21-2014, 01:21 PM   #194
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

i agree about the presence of sliders but having to manipulate penalties to make the actual skill work is just wrong on so many levels

have sliders for skill/competency but as you say make em work properly
Old 05-21-2014, 02:33 PM   #195
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

The more and more I read over that list and look at the way halftime presentation is mentioned. I really believe it's just going to be like NCAA with highlights of your own game.

Obviously I would love to see highlights from other games during halftime, but don't see that happening. I would at least like to see updates from other games with score like 2Ks weekly recap show minus highlights.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2014, 01:41 PM   #196
MVP

OVR: 8

After seeing all the UFC footage, I'm a little optimistic about this years game. I know they are two completely different games but what they've done with UFC is pretty impressive. Maybe this gen is what ea has been waiting for.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #197
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
After seeing all the UFC footage, I'm a little optimistic about this years game. I know they are two completely different games but what they've done with UFC is pretty impressive. Maybe this gen is what ea has been waiting for.
From the brief clips of EA UFC these are the three things I hope Madden can either match or exceed for Madden 15..

1. Crowd Atmosphere
2. Player Movement (Looks great in UFC, IMO this is Maddens biggest glaring issue and it has been that way since Madden 06')
3. Animation Fidelity (Only seen a little of EA UFC, but the animations look very smooth and lifelike. Madden needs an overhaul to their animation system in a big way)
Old 05-23-2014, 09:55 PM   #198
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0

I hope the pre-show and half-time shows that are being mentioned will be on the Xbox 360. I understand that the graphics won't change, but hopefully the presentation translates.
Old 05-24-2014, 07:24 AM   #199
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Overhaul of the animations and making sliders work right would do wonders for Madden. It's not that hard to see. Unless you're EA apparently.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:27 PM   #200
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Overhaul of the animations and making sliders work right would do wonders for Madden. It's not that hard to see. Unless you're EA apparently.
Idk what they do with the animations, but they look so herky jerky and robotic, as if they computer animated instead of motion captured. Like everything is so sped up it looks un-natural. That is 1 thing about Madden that has always failed to immerse me in the game of football, was it's horrible animations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »