Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-13-2014, 11:09 PM   #337
Pro

Bayfer Alston's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

create a pattern for the Shoe creator like the create a logo on the WWE games
Old 05-13-2014, 11:42 PM   #338
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ive never tried the park but i see how tht would be annoying. People have always cheated to get their players better though so deleting VC wouldn't get rid of that. I understand that complaint though. Usually it seems as if people hate it because you have to pay for upgrades though even though.
Old 05-14-2014, 12:00 AM   #339
Rookie

Please bring back NBA ticker at the bottom of the screen during season
Old 05-14-2014, 08:48 PM   #340
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

What if 2k were to add like a completely different twist on MyCareer. Instead of having an already generated cf they could go in direction of ea and go with like a clone of you!!!!

NBA- Boston Celtics
MLB- New York Yankees
NFL- New York Giants
NCAAM- Syracuse Orange
XBOX GT: YogiGarebear89
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 05-14-2014, 09:58 PM   #341
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8

I want a lot more little things that won't be noticed by the mainstream. Like players jostling back in forth for position without either having the ball and in the post where the poster has the ball and the pg or whomever runs through I want the poster to maneuver the ball out and up or whatever to avoid the defender like you see in every real game. I want teammates to reach out and pick up the guy after falling. More custom dribbling and custom posting also. Duncan post moves are not like Aldridge etc. obviously need the spacing fixed. Visually they need to alter the body types slightly and more body types while they're at it. If they stop doing legends they should incorporate the d league and put in the Wnba but that's not that big of a deal to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2014, 09:21 AM   #342
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

A thread started recently reminded me of something very important that I'd previously overlooked:

Bring Back Extensive Collection of Signature Dribbling Animations: When iso-motion switched over to the right stick in recent years (I believe 2K13, possibly 2K12), signature handles were exchanged for a simpler "pick-from-five-generic-pre-sets" option. As mentioned in the other thread (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-request.html) a lot of the generic dribbling animations were unrealistic and lacking in character.

It would be great to see a re-commitment to authentic player-specific ball handler replication.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:10 AM   #343
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20
Icon14 Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Ball on rim physics need to be reworked as well. If I'm taking a 30 foot 3 and it clangs off the rim, it doesn't rebound off with the force it often should. Sometimes a 3 point shooter can get his own rebound without even moving, the ball comes off so hard.

And obviously, I'll keep saying it until I ge tit, but the sound design needs an overhaul. The rim sounds like an empty metal trash can. It should have a much more solid sound. As well as the sound of an all net shot.

Net physics could stand to be better too.

Might seem like an odd thing, but I wonder how Pixar would handle making a basketball net look and act more realistically?
^^^^^^^^ THIS!
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Old 05-16-2014, 09:59 AM   #344
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
A thread started recently reminded me of something very important that I'd previously overlooked:

Bring Back Extensive Collection of Signature Dribbling Animations: When iso-motion switched over to the right stick in recent years (I believe 2K13, possibly 2K12), signature handles were exchanged for a simpler "pick-from-five-generic-pre-sets" option. As mentioned in the other thread (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-request.html) a lot of the generic dribbling animations were unrealistic and lacking in character.

It would be great to see a re-commitment to authentic player-specific ball handler replication.
^^^Yes! Please bring this back. Player individuality is what separated 2K from the competition years ago. Using a specific player and seeing him dribble, shoot and have the same mannerisms as his real-life counterpart was sick! Layups included. Remember "The little things" threads!

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »