Home

Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-03-2014, 03:05 PM   #161
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

Yes, please get this thread back on topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2014, 04:02 PM   #162
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
What if this is finally the year Madden breaks the mold of being the same game every year and takes that pivotal step in become legendary like NFL 2k5? Only time will tell. Doubt it though...again...EA hasn't given me a reason to buy Madden since Madden 08 lol
Old 05-06-2014, 10:56 AM   #163
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

i apologise if my post then spawned the derailment, it wasn't meant to.
as an aside when i graduated in 87 i was pondering doing a Ph.D. in Marketing. The topic i submitted was "Marketing American Football in Europe compared to marketing Association Football in the US"

i lined up a SERC grant (govt funding) and part time tutoring which would have made me a cash rich post grad in a target rich environment This was when World league was going and soccer was very small in the US. Then a certain large global company offered me a job the bastages ...

anyhoo back to the thread, a lot of us outside of the 50 states are avid fans, using NFL network, gamepass, espn etc to keep in touch with the game. I am staying up all days of the draft with my gf ('er indoors) playing madden and ncaa while watching the picks.

i have a hypothesis that a lot of brit madden players are over 30 and in my case nearly 50 as i started watching in the days of montana and lott
Old 05-06-2014, 04:10 PM   #164
Banned

OVR: 0
I've read on several post that the Madden team has been going around scanning players faces for Madden 15 and plan to scan as many players as possible up until their deadline. They also mentioned that Madden will look much more real as they are able to save much more texture on the PS4 format that they couldn't in the past.

I do not want to be fooled again but this sounds promising....idk
Old 05-06-2014, 04:53 PM   #165
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adroscoe
I've read on several post that the Madden team has been going around scanning players faces for Madden 15 and plan to scan as many players as possible up until their deadline. They also mentioned that Madden will look much more real as they are able to save much more texture on the PS4 format that they couldn't in the past.

I do not want to be fooled again but this sounds promising....idk
... "They also mentioned that Madden will look much more real as they are able to save much more texture on the PS4 format that they couldn't in the past."

We're they referring to static magazine still images or the actual product in motion when one is playing the game?
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2014, 04:55 PM   #166
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7
Greasin' up that hype train I see.

I'm sure they adhered to my extensive wish list ::kermit face::

I just hope to the video game gods that they don't have the same stupid LIST of attribute upgrades and instead adopt a more user friendly stat screen like in NBA 2k. The menus were awful in Madden 25.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #167
Just started!

OVR: 0
I'll pass this year. just going to get the updated rosters from here. Not worth spending $60+ every year for basically the same game but newer players added and newer features that just dwarfs glitches.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:49 AM   #168
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Anybody excited about the high possibility of true step being all over the field this year?

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »