[OS Vets NBA 2k11 S2 Regular Season Champ - Knicks]
[New Era Sims NBA 2K12 Champion - Bulls]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2014, 05:00 PM   #322
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Ball on rim physics need to be reworked as well. If I'm taking a 30 foot 3 and it clangs off the rim, it doesn't rebound off with the force it often should. Sometimes a 3 point shooter can get his own rebound without even moving, the ball comes off so hard.

And obviously, I'll keep saying it until I ge tit, but the sound design needs an overhaul. The rim sounds like an empty metal trash can. It should have a much more solid sound. As well as the sound of an all net shot.

Net physics could stand to be better too.

Might seem like an odd thing, but I wonder how Pixar would handle making a basketball net look and act more realistically?

Last edited by Eman5805; 05-07-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #323
Pro

OVR: 2

1) Abilty to have couch co-op in MyGM (association) mode, where 3-4 players can play on the same team just like how it was on the PS3. I traded my PS4 copy in after finding out this wasn't in, and wont' buy if it isn't in 2k15.

2) Ability to save to hard-drive - and not have to be online to play game modes.

3) No more VC in myGM

4) Ability to create players in myGM mode
Old 05-09-2014, 11:50 PM   #324
MVP

OVR: 11

Don't know if this goes here, but in mygm during the playoffs opponents will sit games out for minor injuries they can play through. Needs to be resolved
Old 05-10-2014, 02:40 PM   #325
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

-Incorporate information from NBA News into MYGM/Associations commentary. Things like: award frontrunners, trades (trade rumors with the rumored teams & players), coach hotseats, star player contract extensions and/or opting for free agency, retirements etc. The information is already there in the NBA News hub. Plus there is a wealth of banter right there for the announcers to go back and forth on, It would keep the commentay fresh and relevant all the while informing us of the happenings in our unique NBA universe. I am sick to death of hearing about Erik Spoltra working his way up from video boy to Heat coach.

-Follow EA's route with (optional) premade draft classes. Give us real looking and playing NBA prospects. Its all fictional after 2 or 3 years anyway. Give them interesting back-stories that can be expound upon a little by the commentary team. Have them throw in little anecdotes about the players like they do now with the default roster. This would give us something to attach to the players. There is a reason people love or hate Kobe. And, to a lesser extent, LeBron James. I'm sorry, a White guy named Tyshawn Johnson just kills the realism for me. I know it's all random, but that's part of the reason it just doesn't work. These random players have random skills, random looks, and random tendencies and it just kills the immersion in future years as the league is taken over by generic random looking players. It's hard to go past 7 or 8 seasons because once the default stars are gone, the league becomes a bore. You see highly rated players, but you know nothing about them if they aren't on your team.

-Incorporate the NBA legends & celebrities into the MYGM/Association mode. Have the licensed legends in the stands during their former teams important games like a rivalry or playoff game. A quick camera shot of the (aged) player taking in the game accompanied by a graphic of their production/team records would be ideal. A quick line by the commentators acknowledging the legend would be nice too. They already have a "Walking with Legends" bit on the X1 & PS4 version, just pan have said legend taking in the game. Throw the celebrities in during the all-star and playoff games.

-Shrink the player size a bit or increase the courts. Something is off with the scale in this game. Its way too crowded inside the 3 point line. It almost forces you to take more 3s than you would like because the players cover so much ground.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2014, 01:49 PM   #326
Just started!

Nba 2k15. My Career. I would like to see the Rookie workouts like Nba draft combine.. Show the end of the season awards presentations. Try to refer the myplayer more during the career.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:17 PM   #327
Rookie

1. Better advanced stats and DEFENSIVEE stats would be great. Also seasonal shot charts for at least user controlled players so you can see whose shooting well from where (ala Kirk Goldsberry) 2. Also have teams seek out corner threes more often. 3. Bring back the defensive matchup settings. 4. Have the computer slow down and not jack 90 shots a game while playing to its strengths. Mike Conley should not take 20 shots when im playing the Grizzlies. 5. The AI always plays like the Rockets. All layups and threes. No midrange game and not NEARLY enough PnR or postups. 6. Custom sliders in myCareer. The sliders make it unbearably realistic. I love it since VC came along because i can actually progress by using VC from MyGm but the sliders and stupid teamate AI kills all the fun of having a good player
Old 05-12-2014, 04:05 PM   #328
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

Get rid of scripted myGM and vc... That would fix half the game's problems.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »