Home

More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-06-2014, 08:14 PM   #153
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I doubt we'll ever see more then 1 set of announcers..... because EA would have to pay all them.

its a nice thought though... because then they would have to add a cbs, fox, espn presentation and they don't even wanna use espn now and they have owned that since 2k stopped making games.

Would anyone like a second set of announcers for the Playoffs and Super Bowl to give it a different atmosphere. Too bad Summerall passed away I would say have him and Madden do the commentary for those games.

Or since they are using the CBS guys in Nantz and Simms, make the the post season guys ( of course with more enthusiasm than they had in Madden 25) and give us another CBS crew for regular season. And I'm not saying EA has a deal with CBS, all I am saying is it would be easier to go to a CBS Production studio and have both announce teams their to record audio.

Just a thought.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 05-07-2014, 04:27 AM   #154
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

Playing this guy on Xbox 360 and I kid you not, he has played 2-man under EVERY SINGLE PLAY THE WHOLE GAME. On offense he has twins left and runs stretch right and no matter if I run commit right he still gets outside and gains 12 yards every single play. He just ran strong close counter right for a 70 yard touchdown. I am sick and tired of playing backyard football. Not even Pablo was this frikin cheap
Old 05-07-2014, 04:35 AM   #155
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

And when I say "you gonna get out of man at all?" he says not unless you beat it. THERE IS NO BEATING MAN TO MAN IN THIS GAME. I run curls they get picks. I run smash and throw corner it gets picked. I am not trying to run zin routes every damn play just to beat somebody online got damn. and then he runs the ball outside for 300 yards like its nothing. and im not bad at this game im 19-4 right now online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2014, 04:44 AM   #156
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

There is no knowledge of football needed to win in this game. All you needa know is man to man with blitzes wins on defense. running outside the tackles and having one guy do a corner, one do a post, one do a fly and one guy do a zin route will beat any coverage and you win on offense. this is insane. a 7 year old can beat bill belichick at madden
Old 05-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #157
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0

They say that their focus is Defense but how does this bode for the Offense? IMO there are still many OL & WR issues that need sorting. So for them just too move from working on the O to the D in 1 season seems weird.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:15 PM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
They say that their focus is Defense but how does this bode for the Offense? IMO there are still many OL & WR issues that need sorting. So for them just too move from working on the O to the D in 1 season seems weird.
Normally I would agree with you that this seems weird, but if you look at their past versions it makes complete sense. Last year, they focused on the read option because a bunch of teams started running that a few times a game. Now, defense is the latest craze since Seattle destroyed the "best offense ever" in the superbowl.

EA is just appealing to the latest fads, and all the new pass rush moves will just be a gimmick. The core gameplay will still suck.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:45 AM   #159
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0

More than anything in the game, I really hope they offer a special edition with Sunday Ticket again.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #160
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

"Madden NFL 15 introduces a revolutionary crowd-sourced play-calling system with three distinct ways to run offense and defense: coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays providing a strategic edge to take on all rivals"

LOL.

I can't believe this is being even mentioned.
How about we just have gameplans that work come back so that the CPU play calling is better.

Humans don't need new ways to call plays, although tiered playcalling with defensive line stunts or protection schemes would be a much appreciated level of depth.

All I'm hoping is these defensive improvements mean that the pocket is smaller, the coverage is realistic and the pass deflection becomes the premier defensive play over the interception.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »