Home

More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-05-2014, 07:48 PM   #145
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
The Madden announcement could have been just as wordy as the NHL one and 99% of the replies in this thread would have still been written as-is.
Possibly, Madden hasn't had the best track record. It would probably depend on the words in the Wordy announcement whether replies would be significantly different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #146
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
The Madden announcement could have been just as wordy as the NHL one and 99% of the replies in this thread would have still been written as-is.
This is true. Alot of people have gone into wait and see mode with Madden. Personally as much as I have been disappointed this past generation, Madden 25 on PS4 had just enough to keep me interested. I really want to see if they can harness the new power of these systems. I know Madden will never be the game I personally want it to be, but maybe it can be something I can enjoy more than this past gen. Just seems like Madden 25 on PS4 and Xbone was just a "let's get this out the door" port. This whole "transformation" talk has definitely got me interested.

One things for sure, if the bodies of these players are as accurate as the teaser, the animations definitely have to make the leap as well, because it will look even more ridiculous otherwise. One things for sure though, if they can get the animations as smooth looking as the celebration animations on the way to the end zone that they added for next gen, I'll be happy and surprised.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 05-05-2014, 08:18 PM   #147
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I hope the dynamic halftime show has highlights from other games. I know posted this in NHL thread but it applies to EA Sports games across the board. There were highlights from other games while you were playing you game in NHL 94. The technology was available then and I imagine it can still be achieved.

Just my opinion.
Actually, back there were basically no visual assets. All they had to do was swap the uniform colors on canned highlight sequence. Nowadays, they'd have to load up a different stadium, a couple different uniforms, different player models (since players have different shapes and quite a few have actual faces now, etc) even if you are just applying all of these things to a canned highlight sequence. It could certainly be done but you'd basically have massive loading times before the highlights of each other game and again before getting back to your game.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:57 PM   #148
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Something I else I found interesting with the NHL15 features is the partnership with NBC sports. If that were to make it's way into Madden as well, that's ESPN and NBC. They've worked with CBS before. That just leaves Fox for a potential complete authentic broadcast presentation in terms of banners and overlays which would be awesome IMO.
Add in multiple broadcast teams, and I'm swoon.

Old 05-06-2014, 09:05 AM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 2

there are two features that would make this game a must buy for me.
1) Scouting mini-games. kinda like in ps2/xbox
-Eventually it would be nice to tie the results of the mini-games to the
draft stories. I like the Trey Wingo addition, but imagine him talking about pro-days and combine performances. (maybe i'm just brained washed by the two extra weeks before the draft)
2) Have coordinator hires bring their own scheme and playbook when hired.
-The best way to keep this feature from being just a change in the playbook would be for coordinators to have ratings. It would be like NCAA 14 but the boosts would be more situational rather than a permanent boost. So instead of getting a +3 strength across the board, it could be only at goal line stands if the coach has a good goal line stand rating.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:12 AM   #150
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodImmigrant
there are two features that would make this game a must buy for me.

1) Scouting mini-games. kinda like in ps2/xbox

-Eventually it would be nice to tie the results of the mini-games to the

draft stories. I like the Trey Wingo addition, but imagine him talking about pro-days and combine performances. (maybe i'm just brained washed by the two extra weeks before the draft)

2) Have coordinator hires bring their own scheme and playbook when hired.

-The best way to keep this feature from being just a change in the playbook would be for coordinators to have ratings. It would be like NCAA 14 but the boosts would be more situational rather than a permanent boost. So instead of getting a +3 strength across the board, it could be only at goal line stands if the coach has a good goal line stand rating.

I would love the mini games to test out draft picks. Or I would take a Senior Bowl

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 05-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #151
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Add in multiple broadcast teams, and I'm swoon.
I think the most we'd ever see is two which would still be nice and interesting. If they added like Buck and Aikman or a Fox crew then that would definitely add to franchise presentation. Any more than two though might be too much. Maybe you get a Fox crew and like Nessler and somebody for Primetime games and that could work out nicely with three crews for the three types of games. Definitely looking forward to see what they have in store.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2014, 06:51 PM   #152
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I think the most we'd ever see is two which would still be nice and interesting. If they added like Buck and Aikman or a Fox crew then that would definitely add to franchise presentation. Any more than two though might be too much. Maybe you get a Fox crew and like Nessler and somebody for Primetime games and that could work out nicely with three crews for the three types of games. Definitely looking forward to see what they have in store.

I doubt we'll ever see more then 1 set of announcers..... because EA would have to pay all them.

its a nice thought though... because then they would have to add a cbs, fox, espn presentation and they don't even wanna use espn now and they have owned that since 2k stopped making games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »