Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-05-2014, 04:58 PM   #313
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Year to Year saves for MyPlayer and MyGM.

Old 05-05-2014, 05:00 PM   #314
Rookie

ShogunTake's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMostPuredxX
Yeah some people be giving stupid ideas .. For example different voices in my career would be nice but should definitely be a last priority
Your ideas don't exactly have to be necessities for the game. That's the entire point of a Wishlist thread.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #315
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMostPuredxX
Yeah some people be giving stupid ideas .. For example different voices in my career would be nice but should definitely be a last priority
I mean, this is a 2K15 Wishlist. If there was any thread for someone to pitch their dream changes, it'd be this one. If video games only concentrated on top priorities while ignoring everything else, gameplay would still have its issues and abuses, only there wouldn't be any other cool aspects to the game either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 05:12 PM   #316
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Title should read "MyPlayer Wishlist"
Old 05-05-2014, 05:44 PM   #317
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

I would like to see them improve the atmosphere. The arenas seem too dark. I want improved crowd models with more animation. There also needs to be a difference between the regular season and the playoffs.

It would be nice if they could add more details to the arenas so you really feel like your in a different place each game and fix the lighting properly. The Fieldhouse where the Pacers play is very poorly represented in the game. In real life, the lower bowl and the club level is very well lit (even on TV) but it does get darker up in the balcony. In 2k, there are even parts of the lower bowl that's dark and you can't even see the club level or the balcony. I assume they did this to hide low res crowd models. I would think they have the horsepower to do this properly, and hopefully they've finally had the time to address this.

I know I'm nitpicking, but even the colors of the crowd look dull and the arenas have a smoky or hazy look to them. I played with the Pacers in the playoffs and they did have the crowd wearing the gold shirts like in real life, but the color was a dull yellow which was way off. It's the same with the warriors in the game.

I would also like to see daily updates in player ratings and bench rotations. I miss the old play calling (by hitting the arrow on xbox controller) and being able to call a timeout on the controller.

I want a completely new menu that's faster and easier to navigate. Sometimes I have trouble savings my roster and settings, I never did on current gen. I also miss hitting pause in the game and seeing my current lineup and stats on the pause menu.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:47 PM   #318
MVP

Roster saves to the Hard Drive! This was one of the biggest omissions in 2K14. Please don't let this happen again 2K. So many of us depend on editing our own rosters. Just keep it like it was last gen. Enough said.

No more Player Sliding! I can't stress this enough. Too many times I see players slide into position to receive a pass, slide into position on defense, or just slide back & forth when standing still. What happened to foot planting? This is my biggest issue with 2K14. 2K15 needs some type of true step foot planting! The more realistic the graphics get, the more these issues stand out.

Signature isolation dribbles! There are some signature nuances to the dribbling in 2K14 but they need to expand on it. I don't want to see every player doing the same dribble moves especially in an isolation situation. PLEASE GET RID OF THAT DRIBBLE BETWEEN THE LEGS WITH ONE HAND ANIMATION. I've only seen 2 players do that dribble move in real life before (Lebron & Steph Curry). It happens all the time in 2K14 but we should only see it once every few games by a couple players smh. In 2K12 they signature iso dribbles but they got rid of them when they transitioned to the right analog dribbling in 2K13. Just expand on signature dribbling overall.

More variety of Layup animations! Again, we should not see the same layup animation multiple times. Just expand on the amount of them.

3D Body Scans! Not only do we need facial scans for all players, but it's time for body scans as well. Some of the player body types are just off in 2K14 especially the arms (CP3, Westbrook, etc..). A lot of players are either too skinny or too buff. Body scanning would eliminate this problem. Skin tones need to be addressed also (see Kemba Walker).

Better Net Physics! The net physics are pretty good as is but they are a little too stiff. I need to see the net move a little more fluidly on swishes.

Better Accessories! While there are a decent amount currently, we need every accessory known to man in the game. Also make every accessory be able to overlap without erasing them (socks should be able to overlap long leg sleeves, etc..) Oh & add NBA socks!

A Real Create A Player Option! Need I say more?

Other additions: Player warm ups, cheerleaders, more camera men on the baseline, players/coaches mic'd up during the game or between quarters, players complaining to refs on questionable calls, better crowd reactions & emotion.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:26 PM   #319
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25

Can something be done about instant replays? Instant replays shouldn't be done right after the dunk, or right after the shot. It should only be done on dead ball situations.

Also, emotion is set to high for everyone. Derrick Rose does not jump 30ft in the air EVERY TIME he scores.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:26 AM   #320
Pro

OVR: 4

Association mode with the possibility to select 14 or 29 games instead of 82

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »