Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-26-2014, 10:52 AM   #361
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeywakey911
Ok thinking of trading in 2K for nba live 14, what are the pros and cons of me doing that? I feel so fed up with 2K and trying to have fun with the game but having to freakin farm VC in order to go anywhere with the game is lame. What makes NBA live so fun and ultimately worth my trade in? Ultimate team better then any team? Easier to earn stuff to buy the packs?
Ultimate team is far better than my team! Dont let anyone tell you different. You have every great player except Jordan. Pippen .Miller. Barkley
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2014, 04:53 PM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

I think the pace of the game nba live 14 is absolutely perfect, I love this game I think is a really good base on which to start
Old 04-26-2014, 08:43 PM   #363
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie dogs
I think the pace of the game nba live 14 is absolutely perfect, I love this game I think is a really good base on which to start
Sometimes its great and sometimes its too slow for me. Seems like everyone moves at the same speed. Hopefully they can fix it next year
Old 04-28-2014, 12:38 PM   #364
Rookie

Have the fixed the baseline camera framerate yet?
Old 04-28-2014, 04:38 PM   #365
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Nope, the camera options and their functionality remain the same as they were on release day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 04:04 PM   #366
Rookie

Would love to pick this game up again but the camera and online performance are killers for me
Old 04-29-2014, 06:13 PM   #367
MVP

OVR: 34

Please Please Please make playing on a baseline camera angle more friendly
Old 05-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #368
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9

Ok guys, bought this for nothing at gamestop today. Had a $20 off preowned plus a gift card and figured why not at $22. We all talk how madden needs competition well shoes on the other foot so again why not.

Played a few quick games while it went through the installation and I'm really impressed how far it came from the demo. I don't think I was at the full stage because I didn't have certain features which made me think I didn't have the patches. Pacing and floor space feels great. I think ill actually have to play full quarters to replicate stats. Still learning the inside. Feels over powered slightly? Idk but it might be some user error. Steal button works better!

I need to find the practice arena, but this reminds me of the live with Gilbert on the cover. I had many who played high school basketball at that time say they preferred live over 2k because it was more accurate. Not perfect but closer. I've played 2k and graphically was great, but felt like a run fest. This game isn't perfect, but where it positioned itself in the end people should pick it up with an open mind for the future

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »