Home

More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-29-2014, 07:16 AM   #49
Rookie

DKHardee's Arena

OVR: 2
Hopefully MNF, TNF, and SNF have their own presentations. I'd like them to have their own commentators but I know that's a stretch.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:46 AM   #50
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocjay
only thing that stands out is the player lock

As long as it's the Defensive Player lock.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 04-29-2014, 08:02 AM   #51
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Will online CFM games even have the presentation? My money is on NO and therefore I won't see any of the stuff anyways.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 08:24 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 1
Presentation overhaul has me interested. We'll see.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:34 AM   #53
Pro

OVR: 18
Could this FINALLY be the Presentation Upgrade that will bring Madden back to the forefront of sport gaming? Will this be the Halftime Show to shut the mouths of Chris Berman's 2K5 masterpiece admirers? (Myself included). I want highlights from other games, game breaks, dynamic in-game commentary on other games taking place, and camera angles that make me look twice to make sure im not watching a real NFL broadcast. Excited for the first time in 3 years about Madden. I'll believe it when i see it.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:36 AM   #54
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

New camera angles is almost insulting. Tilt the camera a degree in any directions and it's new. But whatever. It's a bullet point. Not a sticking point.

Someone nailed it. Player movement has been my deal breaker since 06. I need more than a CGI Kuechly to get me back on the wagon.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:53 AM   #55
MVP

OVR: 30
Was hoping to hear about a vastly improved animation system but oh well. Improved defense sounds good. New presentation is cool. Dynamic pregame and half-time shows sound nice but what happened to post game? Lol. Don't care for using others to help with my play calling. Only used Ask Madden once just to see what the hell the CPU would pull up as choices in a situation to see what it was about but not to use in my gameplay.

Oh, improved graphics should be status quo but good to hear and I see the player model improvement in the trailer, if that is actually in-game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 09:09 AM   #56
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnprestonevans
Could this FINALLY be the Presentation Upgrade that will bring Madden back to the forefront of sport gaming? Will this be the Halftime Show to shut the mouths of Chris Berman's 2K5 masterpiece admirers? (Myself included). I want highlights from other games, game breaks, dynamic in-game commentary on other games taking place, and camera angles that make me look twice to make sure im not watching a real NFL broadcast. Excited for the first time in 3 years about Madden. I'll believe it when i see it.

(Dynamic pre-game and halftime shows) I want Madden 15 to shut me up about NFL 2K5 presentation. Does this mean we will finally get real highlights with commentary breaking down the action during halftime. Will we finally get to see highlights from other games going on around the league during season/franchise mode, or possibly highlights of other games going on around the league if we play the game on Sunday's (NFLToday). Lord knows I been posting on here to the devs for over 9 years asking for it.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »