Home

More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-28-2014, 10:50 PM   #33
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick13
Madden is still exclusive - in so far as the consoles. Your only hope would be for someone to pay for the license to make a game for computers...

...I would love that, but I just don't see it happening even though I think 2k could do an awesome job with it...
Do you have a link showing the deal is still exclusive? EA announced they still have a number of years on their agreement with the NFL, but they've refused to confirm its exclusive whenever anyone has asked them that directly.

Regardless, it's all I'm hoping for. I got madden 25 for 5 bucks off a kindle deal and still felt ripped off. If EA really wanted to improve defense, they should start by removing tethered passing systems.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:50 PM   #34
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Not buying the hype, we'll see come June. There's a nice quote from family guy that explains the situation perfectly.
"You don't win. You just do a little better each time. " -Cleveland Brown

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 04-28-2014, 11:00 PM   #35
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
Madden was already DOA for me anyways. No mention of new passing so we get throw a wr open again as well as another new way to ask madden. I'll be skipping based on this info alone. I haven't got on the hype train in years, though.

Hopefully E3 will reveal madden is no longer exclusive and someone is going to try a football game. It's the only shot I have at a football game I'll enjoy.
Sadly, it's almost a good thing if they don't change the overpowered offense, because all the new defense stuff (like every new feature added to Madden) will be really over powered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 11:15 PM   #36
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

I've been waiting for years for them to change the player lock camera on defense. Hopefully, it's like NCAA's. Would definitely start making a CB in CC Mode.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 04-28-2014, 11:35 PM   #37
Pro

Trick13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
Do you have a link showing the deal is still exclusive? EA announced they still have a number of years on their agreement with the NFL, but they've refused to confirm its exclusive whenever anyone has asked them that directly.

Regardless, it's all I'm hoping for. I got madden 25 for 5 bucks off a kindle deal and still felt ripped off. If EA really wanted to improve defense, they should start by removing tethered passing systems.

I do not have a link. I was reading a bunch on this, and watching 2k Fan videos, about the time EA announced their continued license where they made no mention of exclusivity. I have to admit that I was getting a little hyped about the potential of a NFL2k15. Unfortunately, I discovered somewhere in the hundreds of pages I visited - a seemingly credible source mentioning EA's NFL deal was not entirely exclusive, but retained their "exclusive status" in console gaming. I wish I had bookmarked it, but I didn't.

I don't know that the info is factual, but I remember thinking the source was fairly reliable, and a bit disappointed by the news.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:40 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 22

I hold on to the tiny bit of hope still tucked away in the depths of my heart that what we seen with Madden's first year effort at Next-Gen was merely a quick cross-gen port job and that what the real Next-Gen madden we should have will be this upcoming Madden 15 on next gen systems. This is it for me though...if they do not deliver on a revamped visuals, better AI and a MUCH better presentation for pre-half-post game stuff...im done...and i mean i am DONE!

So this last bit of hope i have, Madden dev's...make no mistake about it...there are a HUGE amount of others out there just like me that are giving you guys one last chance to prove you are competent and talented enough to atleast come close to matching with NBA2k14 and MLB The Show is doing with their next-gen efforts.

Madden Dev's...its not that we are mean people but rather passionate about NFL Football which deserves to be the best sports videogame of them all...but yet for the last 10 years we've had one of the worst sports games each year for the best sports genre on earth! Do you dev's see why some of yes are just so fed up? And tired and so hard for us to trust you guys over at Tiburon? Can you guys really blame us? Really? I know what gets said in the studios about some of the comments here at OSforums by a close friend that is a GC ....which kinda shocked me to see us be mocked like that...because we believe the best Sport of man-kind has one of the worst playing and looking videogames and only one choice we have along with it ..just royally pisses us off.

Do it guys..go for it with all your heart and motivation and give us that game we been dreaming of for so many years. WE DESERVE IT NOW!!
Old 04-28-2014, 11:41 PM   #39

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick13
I do not have a link. I was reading a bunch on this, and watching 2k Fan videos, about the time EA announced their continued license where they made no mention of exclusivity. I have to admit that I was getting a little hyped about the potential of a NFL2k15. Unfortunately, I discovered somewhere in the hundreds of pages I visited - a seemingly credible source mentioning EA's NFL deal was not entirely exclusive, but retained their "exclusive status" in console gaming. I wish I had bookmarked it, but I didn't.

I don't know that the info is factual, but I remember thinking the source was fairly reliable, and a bit disappointed by the news.
So you don't know for sure as your post eluded to....

I have a hard time believing if it were still exclusive they wouldn't have bragged about it by now.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:11 AM   #40
Rookie

madden is always a auto buy for me every season. i will say i do enjoy madden 25 on next gen it's prettty good. The thing i really liked out of all of this is pre game and halftime shows it's about time. Only thing next i would love to see is ea to either put in espn monday night football stuff in the game or get a deal with nbc/cbs/fox.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »