Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-14-2014, 04:19 PM   #265
Rookie

USCplaya's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

60 Games into Season 3 of MyCareer, Played all games, 8 Min quarters, this is what I am hoping for:

1. More control over MyCareer. Meaning if I want to yell at a Ref when called for a Foul I can, Maybe I get a Tech, maybe Ejected, or maybe the next call goes my way, I want to be able to call my Agent, GM, Teammates when needed. Once a "Legend" is following me on twitter you should be able to request a workout with them to improve attributes or something. I want to call Press conferences, Make more Off court Decisions, and interact with teammates more.

2. If I get wide open, get a Shot A+ and Release A+ the ball needs to go in. Sick of perfect release and shot and clanging it when my Shot Close, Med, and 3's are maxed out.

3. I want to be able to see the Award Races and All Star game races, I want to be able to play in Dunk, 3 pt., and Skills challenges as game modes and not hope and pray I get to after playing through 45 games of a season.

4. NO SERVER ISSUES!!!!! Spent the first 3 months of this game unable to play online and sometimes unable to play at all. This is unacceptable. FIX IT!!

5. Once you are a "Star" or Franchise Player be able to take a young teammate under your wing and help him. Further expanding the career control. Also Have more confrontations, The NBA may not like it but this is a Wish list so I want to get in my teammates face if they slack and get into a opposing teams face if they do something that deserves it.

Basically I want to be able to be ME on the court. If I want to be a Punk A SS like Ron Artest and fight fans, or like MJ and deck a teammate in practice I want to be able to. If I want to be a Good guy and ignore all the haters on my way to championships and records, like say, Lebron, I want to do that too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2014, 08:31 AM   #266
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

after playing a few my career games last night i have to add this:

reactive ai needs to be implemented. the cpu should not be able to read my button presses. make the cpu reactions more human in timing. its incredibly annoying when the cpu constantly makes psychic decisions because it knows what buttons i am pressing. its near impossible to execute a good backdoor cut because my defender reacts instantly to my input whether i fake one way or the other.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:50 AM   #267
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Sound.

Spoiler
Old 04-16-2014, 12:44 PM   #268
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Has anyone noticed the lack of And-Ones in this game. I swear to god every time there is contact and a foul the layup will literally come as close to possible as going in and then at the last second rim out. I've had maybe 5 And-Ones in my extensive playing of this game, and all but one of those have come on dunks.

So I'd like more realistic And-Ones...obviously not every time but in the NBA this happens quite often.
For my GM I turned contact shot success up to 60 for both teams. It helps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2014, 07:36 AM   #269
Rookie

First and foremost, make sure the servers work. Absolute must.
  • Having a more diverse MyCareer. Not the one-size-fits-all script we have.
  • If the game on the court is scripted (which I've seen no evidence of), remove it entirely.
  • Abolish VC, or be less greedy with it. Having to shell out 7,500 VC for a pair of kicks, however fly, is ridiculous.
  • Adequate buzzer beater celebrations. When a buzzer beater gets made, the commentators, crowd and players are awful.
  • Player introductions. Can't see why they aren't in the game.
  • Touched on VC earlier, but it has to be taken out of MyGM. Shouldn't have to spend hard earned VC on changing the rotation of my team.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:52 AM   #270
MVP

OVR: 12

Increase CPU Offensive Awareness:

From watching Chris Smoove's videos for my NG fix, one of the main things that stands out when he's playing MyCareer is the bad CPU offensive awareness when bringing up the ball to call a play. He gets so many steals from preventing the PG getting the ball on the inbounds, thus it goes to the SG, and instead of the SG calling out a different play to the one intended at the start, the SG tries to pass it to the PG, when it's obvious that there's a great chance that Chris Smoove is going to steal it.

The CPU has to become smarter instead of following a linear script.

Somehow the devs need to implement a system, that expands on the current feature that makes the CPU defend you tighter when you're running the same play. The CPU needs to use your tendencies against you. If you're the type of player that plays tight off ball on the PG, then the next time you play the Spurs, or after a timeout, they need to run more plays where Tony Parker is cutting into the paint, or cutting away from the ball. They need to recognise when you're trying to bait them, or if you're likely to bait them into a pass, based on your tendencies and stats.

I would also like a more Complex Motion System that builds on the the 4-1 out, 2-3 out systems, so there is less waiting around, and the offenses like that of the Spurs and the Lakers would flow more realistically. There are certain things that always happen with the Spurs when coming down to set their offense - the first man down will go into the low post and the second one will hang back behind the 3 point line to receive a pass; what play that is run will depend on when the PG passes the ball and what part of the court he's in. This should be reflected in the game and we shouldn't have to call a play for the team to get in their basic formation. No more of this freelance garbage that just appeases those that don't know what an NBA offense looks like but want random movement to artificially replicate it.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:04 PM   #271
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Reinstate all multiplayer modes and options from last gen. And fix recyrring bugs from those said modes.

Allow us to save our playbooks server side so we do not havr to make changes in the pause menu. Although even being able to edit playbooks outside of my gm at all would be nice on next gen.

Get rid of VC in franchise/gm mode.

Provide better spacing on the floor. Half court seems too small, it has for years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2014, 04:25 PM   #272
Pro

OVR: 2

The only thing I wish is a basketball simulator....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »