Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Available Now, Post Your Impressions - Gameplay Videos Included

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Available Now, Post Your Impressions - Gameplay Videos Included within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-11-2014, 10:39 AM   #113
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Available Now, Post Your Impressions - Gameplay Videos Include

Still on the fence with the mobile version...
Old 04-11-2014, 10:50 AM   #114
Banned

illmatic04's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Available Now, Post Your Impressions - Gameplay Videos Include

I was waiting for this game but my excitement died after it was announced that there would be no online, but nevertheless I decided to download the demo .. I don't know if it's just me or what but I find fielding and throwing very unresponsive.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:03 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 1

Authentic stadiums for each team? Or are they generic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2014, 07:24 PM   #116
MVP

Tomahawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Ok my impressions after 7 games.... Love the old school style of play. But what the hell!!! I have yet to win a game or hit a homer! I've even tried all the old tricks from RBI like standing back in the batters box and pushing up during the swing..... Nothin!

I mean I play as the Brew Crew so I should at least put a few out of the park by now.

I hope roster updates come out later in the season.
If you are playing on a console and push the left stick back just as you swing you'll hit more fly balls and with more power. Averaging 4-6 homers per game doing this, but honestly it feels like playing slow pitch softball now.
  • LETS GO BRUINS!!!
Old 04-11-2014, 09:11 PM   #117
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by havoc00
Authentic stadiums for each team? Or are they generic

Fields and outfield walls are all different. You never see the whole stadium. Noticed St. Louis has the arch in the outfield, and Detroit/Arizona has the path to the pitcher's mound. Nice touches.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:12 PM   #118
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
I wish they'd make another Baseball Stars. The original one on Genesis was THE BOMB!!!'
Old 04-12-2014, 09:08 AM   #119
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

Baseball Stars was indeed great and I played countless hours of it - but it was a Nintendo game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
I wish they'd make another Baseball Stars. The original one on Genesis was THE BOMB!!!'

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2014, 01:01 PM   #120
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete
I played the demo about 20 seconds today, and quite frankly I couldn't believe this was released in the year 2014.

Glad I still have 2k12....... Ohh God, what has happened to my baseball gaming life?
Why is a baseball fan not buying a sony console? Baseball is beautiful on playstation. You have a choice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »