Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Available Now, Post Your Impressions - Gameplay Videos Included

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Available Now, Post Your Impressions - Gameplay Videos Included within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-09-2014, 12:06 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 5
This is it? Wow what a letdown. I feel bad for the Xbox only people. IMO, The NeoGeo baseball game is better then this and that game is old school arcade as well. What a waste of programing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2014, 12:10 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Available Now, Post Your Impressions - Gameplay Videos Include

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula1Racing
This is it? Wow what a letdown. I feel bad for the Xbox only people. IMO, The NeoGeo baseball game is better then this and that game is old school arcade as well. What a waste of programing.
I think you are missing the point of this game. There is a market of people who don't need/want more than a simple fun game with strong game play
Old 04-09-2014, 12:16 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by afail
I think you are missing the point of this game. There is a market of people who don't need/want more than a simple fun game with strong game play
No, you're missing my point, I said the NeoGeo game is also arcade and it plays and looks more enjoyable as an arcade BB game then this game shows. And don't let Adam Jones fool you as him laughing and having fun....He laughing all the way to the bank! so he needs to pitch this game to us for $20.00 so he can get his $$$$ transfer to his account, or maybe it is already there!..lol ouch!
Old 04-09-2014, 12:17 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2
Downloaded for iPad/iPhone. It's a fun arcade game, and great for killing time here and there. Definitely better on the iPad, as the iPhone controls are a little too small.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:26 PM   #45
Rookie

SmoothyRogers's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Available Now, Post Your Impressions - Gameplay Videos Include

Isn't this game supposed to come out today for PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2014, 12:45 PM   #46
Rookie

Ok, I understand that this Arcade BB game is made to mimic the original RBI game. And that this is for those that don't need all those stats or difficult gameplay etc and that's fine and I get it. However, what about those with Xbox360/1 that do want a decent BB game for their console. Are they left out? Is this what is going to look like for the nextgen XB1 and PS4 in terms of graphics or are they going to spice it up a little?

It just seem strange to me that no third party or MS has announced that a comparable to The Show BB game for the XB1 is in the works. I know we can forget about this year but maybe next year?
Old 04-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaGigolo
Maybe next years version. The gameplay is beyond exceptional. Quick question.

I noticed one of the achievements is throw a runner out at home with a Fast Throw from outfield. What is a Fast Throw?
If I remember correctly, on the original game tapping the d-pad and throw button at the exact same time would create a faster throw in the field. I can't confirm because I'm waiting for PS3 release, but I suggest trying that,
Old 04-09-2014, 01:14 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0
Unhappy Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Available Now, Post Your Impressions - Gameplay Videos Include

This game on iOS is GOD awful.

Me and the CPU combined for 38 strikeouts in one game.

I've played five full games and haven't scored a run.

It should be called K-Baseball...

Simply making contact is an impossibility...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »