Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Release Date is April 10th For PS3, 360 - No Word on PS4, Xbox One

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Release Date is April 10th For PS3, 360 - No Word on PS4, Xbox One within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-31-2014, 07:54 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hopefully, either EA Sports will bring back MVP Baseball for 15 or R.B.I. baseball 15 by Konami (based on Pro Evolution Soccer like graphics & AI settings including injuries) w/ Multi-Season Mode. That will give The Show some competition on a baseball video game similar to High Heat & All Star Baseball in updated version.
Soundtrack I would like to see if available in R.B.I. Baseball 14 are:
Airbourne - Firepower
Bullet For My Valentine - Breaking Point
Eminem - Survival
Katy Perry - Roar
Paramore - Fast In My Car
Phoenix - Entertainment
Smallpools - Over & Over
The Chain Gang of 1974 - Sleepwalking
Old 04-02-2014, 10:42 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Release Date is April 10th For PS3, 360 - No Word on PS4, Xbox

Why the heck is this releasing on a Thursday? About a week away and we have a whopping TWO screen shots?
Old 04-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #75
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Release Date is April 10th For PS3, 360 - No Word on PS4, Xbox

I don't know why that April 10th date came up, but the official website does NOT advertise a release date. Furthermore, their twitter feed has been active with a rep answering questions and ev'time when asked for a release date he just keeps saying "coming soon" and "coming this Spring" and "hold tight."

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2014, 04:04 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
I don't know why that April 10th date came up, but the official website does NOT advertise a release date. Furthermore, their twitter feed has been active with a rep answering questions and ev'time when asked for a release date he just keeps saying "coming soon" and "coming this Spring" and "hold tight."
Great point. This site and this thread is the only place I've seen with an actual date. Where did it come from? The only thing I remember from that one of press release was that they said April and that was it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:21 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 0

Darren Rovell tweeted the release date a day before they released the screen shots and info
Old 04-03-2014, 04:26 AM   #78
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Other than xbox this game has no shot sales wise as they missed the pre mlb the show release as I know I would have bought it early but this game is so limited with late release date , old style graphics and lack of rosters , 1 2 3 strikes your out , pretty sad way to promote for 2014
Old 04-03-2014, 07:49 AM   #79
All Star

OVR: 35

Maybe they spent so much money developing great gameplay that there wasn't any money left in their budget to promote it...uh... probably not...
Old 04-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #80
MVP

OVR: 10

Pretty much exactly what I expected. It could be fun. I'm going to wait for the Xbox One version though.

Last edited by GnarlyKing; 04-03-2014 at 11:32 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »