Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Release Date is April 10th For PS3, 360 - No Word on PS4, Xbox One

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Release Date is April 10th For PS3, 360 - No Word on PS4, Xbox One within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-21-2014, 04:02 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Release Date is April 10th For PS3, 360 - No Word on PS4, Xbox

atleast rbi page is updated so im thinkin some more news pics videos 2 come.... still hopin 4 a fun baseball game!!!! 4 da luv of the Game!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2014, 04:05 PM   #66
Pro

Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Release Date is April 10th For PS3, 360 - No Word on PS4, Xbox

Yes, Montreal Expos unis are unlockable!
Old 03-22-2014, 09:05 PM   #67
Rookie

wow!!!! look at all the buzz on RBI 14...... Baseball been very very good 2 me!!!!! so im tellin u theres a chance....
Old 03-25-2014, 11:43 AM   #68
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Man to bad this is a April 10th release because if they released it in March they couldve sold the crap out of it dont you think ?
Old 03-25-2014, 05:15 PM   #69
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Exactly...they really missed the $ train which makes me think that they are either:

A. Overconfident about how their game will perform in the market next to the Show and it's quick-count feature;

B. Afraid the game is not ready yet and they need as much time as possible to work out the kinks or

C. Overconfident knowing that at some point, most Microsoft-loyal baseball fans will break down and buy it with no other new choice on those systems.

The thing I hate about a game like this is that without roster sharing or an in depth trade system, the game becomes obsolete by the trade deadline. Can't stand digital sports games with old rosters like blitz and jam. The gameplay is still good but with no way to update rosters...

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 03-25-2014, 05:56 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
Exactly...they really missed the $ train which makes me think that they are either:

A. Overconfident about how their game will perform in the market next to the Show and it's quick-count feature;

B. Afraid the game is not ready yet and they need as much time as possible to work out the kinks or

C. Overconfident knowing that at some point, most Microsoft-loyal baseball fans will break down and buy it with no other new choice on those systems.

The thing I hate about a game like this is that without roster sharing or an in depth trade system, the game becomes obsolete by the trade deadline. Can't stand digital sports games with old rosters like blitz and jam. The gameplay is still good but with no way to update rosters...

who knows maybe dlc for bigger rosters n updates?
Old 03-26-2014, 07:43 AM   #71
All Star

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Bummer there is only 480 players. I was also watching the PP Podcast and they were saying it won't even have real teams just real players. I never played R.B.I. as a kid (in 93 I was 5), but did it not have real teams back then either?
When they mentioned not having real teams, they were talking about 9 Innings Baseball, a mobile game, not RBI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2014, 08:00 PM   #72
Rookie

somebody knows sumtyn bout dis game and has seen it!!!!!!!! where r yu this is OS baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »