Home

NBA 2K14: MyGM Virtual Currency Rewards Slashed by 40%

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14: MyGM Virtual Currency Rewards Slashed by 40% within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-25-2014, 01:14 AM   #121
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14: MyGM Virtual Currency Rewards Slashed by 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
This is just silly.

like every gamer that doesn't take your stance lacks common sense and self control. Please. Proceed with your "movement", but don't generalize everyone else.

I'll say it right now...there's a 9/10 chance I'll buy new next year...and it's not because I am going to "OMGZ" or what ever else you want to put in capital letters at the trailer. It's because I enjoyed enough of 2k14 that they've earned my next buy.
Relax, i didn't say every gamer that doesn't take my stance lacks common sense. In fact i clearly said that the problem is with most people that have all these gripes with the game and complain a lot about all the issues, turning around and buying the game that they just said they had a lot of problems with and didn't enjoy as much. It would be like if someone kept eating at a restaurant that they said had terrible service and sub-par food over and over, it makes no sense. There's a difference between that, and a person buying the game next year just because they liked it. Read what i said more carefully.

If you feel like 2k14 was good enough for you and you want to purchase it again next year, that's fine. I clearly wasn't talking about people like you though.

Last edited by SPRINGS03; 03-25-2014 at 01:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2014, 01:50 AM   #122
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA 2K14: MyGM Virtual Currency Rewards Slashed by 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
Relax, i didn't say every gamer that doesn't take my stance lacks common sense. In fact i clearly said that the problem is with most people that have all these gripes with the game and complain a lot about all the issues, turning around and buying the game that they just said they had a lot of problems with didn't enjoy as much. It would be like if someone kept eating at a restaurant that they said had terrible service and sub-par food over and over, it makes no sense. There's a difference between that, and a person buying the game next year just because they liked it. Read what i said more carefully.

If you feel like 2k14 was good enough for you and you want to purchase it again next year, that's fine. I clearly wasn't talking about people like you though.

Sounds like you keep eating at the same restaurant, have the same complaints, but saying your better than those people because your eating for free (buying used) though,,,

If I misunderstood you're original post, my apologies....wasn't quite as clear as you say...
Old 03-25-2014, 02:10 AM   #123
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Sounds like you keep eating at the same restaurant, have the same complaints, but saying your better than those people because your eating for free (buying used) though,,,

If I misunderstood you're original post, my apologies....wasn't quite as clear as you say...
Eh, that analogy doesn't work for what you're trying to do there though. Because for one, I wait until the game is used and at a lower price because i don't feel it's worth the full price, and i don't support the devs with my money by doing that. Also, if there are no used copies, i will not buy, simple. Again, i'm referring to people that complain about all the problems with the game, and then turn around and forget about it when a new trailer is released and go buy on day 1. Hell i did the same thing with COD back in the day and i haven't played a COD game since Black ops 2, because i didn't like the way the flaws weren't addressed in that series. So i have no problem with not buying something.

It's all good, but it's pretty clear man. Like literally in the quote you used from me i said "Let's be honest here, how many of you people complaining are gonna impulsively shell out money for 2k15 next year and then complain about things they don't fix?"

If you don't like it, or feel it's not as good as it should be, don't support it.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:50 AM   #124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03

It's all good, but it's pretty clear man. Like literally in the quote you used from me i said "Let's be honest here, how many of you people complaining are gonna impulsively shell out money for 2k15 next year and then complain about things they don't fix?"

If you don't like it, or feel it's not as good as it should be, don't support it.

Did I miss a post or something? Are we talking about the VC rewards being reduced or legacy issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-25-2014, 10:26 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 5
my discounted pickup of Live for the PS4 looks better and better every day. After its updates Live is actually the better choice for PS4 lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2014, 10:47 PM   #126
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbook24
my discounted pickup of Live for the PS4 looks better and better every day. After its updates Live is actually the better choice for PS4 lol

But no, seriously. Better choice for YOU, you should probably clarify there somewhere.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:54 AM   #127
MVP

^Yeah, imma have to cosign that. As many problems as 2k has, it's still waaaay ahead of live. There's really no serious competition at this point. Live= stale bread, 2k=mcdonalds, yeah it's not that great of a food, but it's at least edible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Did I miss a post or something? Are we talking about the VC rewards being reduced or legacy issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To specify, i'm talking about both. Legacy issues are my biggest gripe personally(i mean there are plenty problems that haven't been addressed in years) but the vc rewards being reduced(and vc in general) is just icing on the cake. But i here i was referring to a lot of people voicing how upset they are about vc, but will continue to support a product they act like they have so much disdain for.
Old 03-26-2014, 12:41 PM   #128
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5
I don't know if you guys are aware of how video game companies work, but once they release a product, they move on to the next one and any problems related to the one they have already released are going to be met with the quickest fix possible. Maybe it shouldn't be that way, but it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »