Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-14-2014, 02:31 PM   #329
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

i had a little 'problems with the ps4 and then I went recently to the xbox one, I wanted to ask the particular game has improved so much since the last patch? what are the main improvements? thanks and sorry for the bad english
Old 03-14-2014, 05:17 PM   #330
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie dogs
i had a little 'problems with the ps4 and then I went recently to the xbox one, I wanted to ask the particular game has improved so much since the last patch? what are the main improvements? thanks and sorry for the bad english
Minor tweaks with gameplay and graphic enhances. and the practice shoot around is okay.. there's fun to be had. Its playable . Just rocky at times
Old 03-15-2014, 05:12 AM   #331
MVP

OVR: 34

Having a bit of trouble gauging the distance I need to do a pump fake without getting it stripped lately..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2014, 03:19 PM   #332
Rookie

ifitbeginsitends's Arena

OVR: 2

those two things literally turned me off from the game. I gave up. between every pump fake getting stripped and not knowing when the pass back bug will strike, its titan fall only for me. it sucks though because I eat, sleep, and sh!t basketball and I feel like I have no options to play it right now.
here's s to next October! sighs. walks away with head down
Old 03-15-2014, 04:16 PM   #333
Pro

OVR: 9

The way I have gotten around the pass back bug is done in two ways. My theory is that you have to hold another button down while the pass is in flight.

If you are stationary, hold the shoot button down right after you press pass and let go right as your player has the ball. He will pump fake and not makethe extra pass.

If you are moving, hold the right stick up to perform an in and out dribble. You might actually have to tap up multiple times, instead. I'm not completely sure which one works.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:02 PM   #334
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

just had to do another update, anyone know what it is for?
Old 03-17-2014, 08:20 PM   #335
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

OVR: 0

No update on my end, hopefully ill end up getting it at some point.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2014, 08:41 PM   #336
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
No update on my end, hopefully ill end up getting it at some point.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk
just notice lebron doesn't have the mask anymore. still no new shoes have been added.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »