Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Info and Screenshots

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Info and Screenshots within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-14-2014, 12:09 AM   #145
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
R.B.I. Baseball 14 Info and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
no, lol Im confused in one sentence they say no microtransactions then saying there are plans for downloadable content down the road?? Well how are they going to do that other than charge users for those legends/ballparks?
LOL - it's nice to type out lol and actually do it. My guess is he meant no $.99 micro transactions like added power or speed for your player. Basically no pay to win type of situation. He could have worded it better, but I got what he was saying.

Last edited by bluengold34_OS; 03-14-2014 at 12:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2014, 07:16 AM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Info and Screenshots

Hmm. Still on the fence about this. Really need to see some gameplay videos before deciding. Decent if not spectacular anims and ball physics? I'd probably give RBI a shot.

For "serious" baseball I've played Pro Yakyuu Spirits rather than The Show for the past couple of years which means I don't have any contact with the MLB in the videogame field. Quite a keen Mariners fan, yeah... I know, so this title might be enough to fill that void.

I like they've at least included alternate uniforms and I'm not overly concerned about the graphical shortcomings if the gameplay's fun and not too contrived by stats. I wouldn't want it to be the case that the Astros have zero chance of winning the World Series on a normal difficulty level.

The player's skill at the game should be enough to give any team a shot at winning it all, provided they become adept at it.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:47 AM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 0

im hopin its gonna be fun.... just worried about the low player count 4 each team. Im a huge red sox fan so im assuming theres gonna be someone missing I would like 2 have used in game but perhaps the unlocks or downloads in future can be players u can add 2 yur roster like would love havin me some wade boggs back at 3rd or jim rice in LF shucks just give the 86 sox and give me a chance LoL will seeeeee!!!!!
Old 03-14-2014, 11:42 AM   #148
Pro

Fun, fast and exciting is what i'm looking for and sounds like i'll get it with this game. Baseball video games for the most part put me to sleep, i'm looking for something closer to playing EA's NHL.

Xbox or PS3 that's my only dilemma!
Old 03-14-2014, 05:05 PM   #149
Pro

statnut's Arena

OVR: 12

I think the biggest disappointment for me is the lack of 3DS support. That would be huge, considering the dearth of baseball games there.
Old 03-15-2014, 01:46 AM   #150
Rookie

ok guys i think the MLB bubblehead game is much better looks much better and too much playable and fun than this one its ok to try to bring old school roots but i think that moment pass by with the last generation is time to move on if you want to bring somethin fresh just make a new little league game,NCAA baseball or NCAA women softball game thats my opinion.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:24 AM   #151
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

^^

Sounds like you didn't play RBI baseball last generation? Also, NCAA baseball was also developed last generation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2014, 09:46 PM   #152
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

This looks like exactly what I wanted when they announced it, a "HD" version of the RBI games I played when I was young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »