Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Info and Screenshots

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Info and Screenshots within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Honestly I don't care how it looks, it's still gonna be better than 2k. Normally have a PS to buy the show but went with the Xbox One so will definitely buy this. Played RBI4 for genesis a week ago and it was fun. Actually got 2 games done in an hour. As long as it has real players and great gameplay, thats all i care about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Info and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by CbAgGa
I will never forgive all the 2k baseball bashers cuz look at what were playing now!!!!! if yu hated 2k baseball sorry but im thinking yu cant game !!!! game was fun and the pitching and battin stances sssssss just totally disappointed!!!! but I will give rbi a chance cuz I LOVE baseball and I own da 1 so not much of a choice.
I am at a loss why someone who likes and wants a video baseball game would buy the 1 instead of a 4. You have The Show and eventually PYS.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:45 PM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
If this game plays anything like Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball on SNES, I'm in. I hope it even has 8-bit music flowing in the background of the whole game. Damn, those were good times!

That cover shot is quite hilarious, though. I'm trying to determine who any of those players are. I'll take a guess that the Dodgers player is Puig, but I really have no idea.

I have to see this game in motion. Too bad it's not coming out for Vita. That would be just the ticket!
So glad you said this....I had to look at it for a minute and had the one guess you did for Puig. No idea who the Pirate could be...Neil Walker? Either way, i just hope it plays like the old school game
Old 03-12-2014, 10:39 PM   #84
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

This is RBI baseball.. Did people really expect a game similar to the Show?

It's about what I expected, and it's exactly what I am looking for, as a fun alternative.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:40 PM   #85
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by CbAgGa
I will never forgive all the 2k baseball bashers cuz look at what were playing now!!!!! if yu hated 2k baseball sorry but im thinking yu cant game !!!! game was fun and the pitching and battin stances sssssss just totally disappointed!!!! but I will give rbi a chance cuz I LOVE baseball and I own da 1 so not much of a choice.
Who can argue with this type of well thought out well written logic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2014, 10:44 PM   #86
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm a little disappointed in the player models as well, but for a different reason. I was kind of hoping for the squatty players from the original! I want gameplay like the original with the original theme music (which is still in my head). This will be a good game to play with my son.

I should add that I'll be getting TS for PS4...I understand the disappointment people without a PS may have with this news.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:50 PM   #87
Rookie

I think the most disappointing thing for me is the complete waste of the data they have. They talk about how they have all these stats and insights to make players behave like they normally would, but then waste it on a glorified mobile game.

I don't care about graphics really, but with all that info at their disposal I start drooling over what kind of franchise mode/GM mode they could have.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:56 PM   #88
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
I'm an old head and this game looks like something that I would really enjoy. I like baseball but I don't like-like baseball, if that makes any sense. So something that I can pick up and play a game or two in under an hour is right up my alley. If they have multiple uniforms it would be great. I'm going off of the St. Louis uniform from the screen shot. I'll be keeping an eye one this for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »