Home

R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices Too

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices Too within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-07-2014, 10:05 AM   #337
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices To

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
Any word for xbox one?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Release announcement stated only 360/PS3 and mobile devices.
Some are wondering if the release date for next-gen will announced later.

Or, this could mean the game truly is a DL and might not be a 'fully fledged' baseball game.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:16 AM   #338
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Devices To

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
Yeah the show is like that but most dont play enough to notice its huge flaws and as I said before MLB 2k at the end was pretty fun and very interactive but visually I just couldnt accept it .
Fan of the Show here, play a full season of franchise every year and generally keep playing after that. Just started a Postseason, not too long ago with updated rosters.

Regardless, I think I play the Show enough to notice the flaws it has and I don't think it's as flawed as you make it seem. Baseball is random, it's hard to point out statistical anomalies and broadcast it over the whole game. I've had 3 game series where every game I scored 10+ runs and been shut out 3 games in a row. I've had a series where I just can't get guys out (Shane Victorino tortures me in every baseball game ever) but all in all it is possible to do better. A lot of the things that go wrong in the game are either the fault or the user or the skill of the CPU, just like in real life. When things don't go your way it's not always the game's fault, it could be the sport's fault.
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Old 03-07-2014, 11:19 AM   #339
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

It hasn't been an issue and while I trust you guys won't make it so, let's avoid the potential for an issue by not discussing other sports titles in RBI's thread.

This is not directed at anyone but the chatter about The Show and 2K has gone on too long for this thread.

Sent from my mobile device.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 03-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #340
Rookie

OVR: 0

I really dont like the fact its releasing on a thursday. That means its digital only and not a retail disc, atleast for the ps3 and 360 versions. Could be good news that a next gen version does not have a releasw date yet. Perhaps they need to wait for a different process for retail discs in order to provide a hard release date. I guess its possible they made a full legit game for next gen and are releasing gimped versions on mobile and last gen consoles. Maybe this is why no screens have been released.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #341
Rookie

OVR: 0

im stayin optimistic 4 sure.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2014, 12:01 PM   #342
Pro

OVR: 7
R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Device...

Screenshots

https://twitter.com/EricFisherSBJ/st...78461576855552

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by woz411; 03-12-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:03 PM   #343
Rookie

sonnyleesmith's Arena

OVR: 2

"It's so real"

I'm So Awkward!
Old 03-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #344
Rookie

TheGMan77's Arena

OVR: 3
R.B.I. Baseball 14 Announced For Current and Next-Gen Consoles, Mobile Device...

Update:

http://feedly.com/e/FnWTmG_b

Includes 6 screens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »