Home

MLB 14 The Show: Best Franchise Challenges

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show: Best Franchise Challenges within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 14 The Show: Best Franchise Challenges

I think the Mets will be a good challenge. Added some offense in Granderson, and the rotation, especially once Harvey comes back...Harvey/Colon/Wheeler/Snydergaard/Gee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2014, 05:13 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 9
Hey nusie, you do know Matt Harvey won't be back until next year, right?
Old 03-10-2014, 05:14 PM   #27
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecordBreakerCF
Hey nusie, you do know Matt Harvey won't be back until next year, right?
beauty of The Show he can be available from game one this year
Old 03-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 0

As a real life Marlins fan, I can honestly say most of what's been said is false and misinterpreted by the media. The Marlins have a lot of talent to work with both in the majors and waiting in the minors, the 2014 lineup is ages better than the 2013 debacle. The starting pitching is sooo underrated although I can imagine that being lost in the Show considering how overalls are likely calculated. Did you know the 2013 Marlins had the lowest team ERA in club history including our two championship seasons? Jose Fernandez is as good as anyone these days, including Kershaw.

As for the ballpark I guess its a matter of opinion but its gorgeous and unique, its not like it sucks playing there. The uniforms are neon? The Giants and Orioles both use orange uniforms and nobody calls them neon. Besides that they have home whites, road grays, and a black alternate so what's the problem? I know the cap logo is different and untradtional but that's about it.

As for Loria, he's not in the game, ignore that idiot.

Finally, I'm not here to fight for the Fish... I'm just saying they're a "better than you'd think" option for a franchise. With them being my hometown team, I absolutely love using them in the show and I honestly hope some of you consider giving them a shot.

Either way, have fun!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by SilverBullet1929; 03-10-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:13 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 28
My Tigers.

Other possibilities:
Oakland
Toronto

Like the unis!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #30
Rookie

pirates1fan's Arena

OVR: 2
Love my Pirates. I hope to be able to prove it wasn't a fluke season. I am concerned about the team in the short term, but I think their farm system has a lot of potential for just a year or two down the road. Can't wait to see what I can make it. May can't come soon enough.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:34 PM   #31
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
As a real life Marlins fan, I can honestly say most of what's been said is false and misinterpreted by the media. The Marlins have a lot of talent to work with both in the majors and waiting in the minors, the 2014 lineup is ages better than the 2013 debacle. The starting pitching is sooo underrated although I can imagine that being lost in the Show considering how overalls are likely calculated. Did you know the 2013 Marlins had the lowest team ERA in club history including our two championship seasons? Jose Fernandez is as good as anyone these days, including Kershaw.

As for the ballpark I guess its a matter of opinion but its gorgeous and unique, its not like it sucks playing there. The uniforms are neon? The Giants and Orioles both use orange uniforms and nobody calls them neon. Besides that they have home whites, road grays, and a black alternate so what's the problem? I know the cap logo is different and untradtional but that's about it.

As for Loria, he's not in the game, ignore that idiot.

Finally, I'm not here to fight for the Fish... I'm just saying they're a "better than you'd think" option for a franchise. With them being my hometown team, I absolutely love using them in the show and I honestly hope some of you consider giving them a shot.

Either way, have fun!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
I'm considering the Marlins but with default rosters given the way mlbts calculates attributes as a 3 year average the Marlins will be the worst lineup in the National League and their starting pitching will have low durability.

They need to get some love from the new generated player system or with an aftermarket roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2014, 07:40 PM   #32
№¹ Bad Boy.

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Any one of the 30 teams are excellent choices, even the Damn Yankees.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »