Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #321
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
Can someone explain this passing bug?

I honestly haven't seen it...granted using almost exclusively icon passing may be the reason why.

I'll tell you what I DO see...is the damn X button passing going hay-wire when trying to run through a set.

Still the oddest game I have ever experienced. Very glaring rough spots, but the game keeps getting played. I'm just starting to get into ultimate team and I am putting together various video montages of favorite players. Really don't feel the need or desire to do a franchise. I'm half afraid to see what bugs found their way into that mode to be honest.

If I had one thing to say to EA, it would be to NOT deviate from the foundation that they have here. Don't get all crazy, switch it up and botch something else up. There's something here..and I think it can really turn into something special, if they just stick it out for once,
well put. ultimate is the only playable mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 10:21 AM   #322
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

played a game last night.. a full game for once in a long time bc of the rosters being a mess etc.

good times, i really enjoy this game and having the rosters updated is key for to keep me into it.

obviously game is not perfect and has a ways to go, but again i enjoy it. just stinks it took so dang long to get rosters updated. bah!

one thing i would love to see added is a sim quarter feature. tough to play full games at times and i would have no problem simming one or two quarters.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14
X
https://x.com/Fiddy14_

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 03-09-2014, 01:37 PM   #323
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

the double passing makes this game unplayable at times
Old 03-09-2014, 05:48 PM   #324
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
the double passing makes this game unplayable at times

It's horrible.

I played Live 14 earlier this morning on PS4...(the games really do seem different on the two systems) but unfortunately that bug is just as bad on both. When the game first dropped this was just an inbound thing...but it's maddening that it happens in the half court as well...
Old 03-09-2014, 05:54 PM   #325
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
It's horrible.

I played Live 14 earlier this morning on PS4...(the games really do seem different on the two systems) but unfortunately that bug is just as bad on both. When the game first dropped this was just an inbound thing...but it's maddening that it happens in the half court as well...
The bug rarely happens to me and I have never had it happen to me in the half court set.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #326
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
The bug rarely happens to me and I have never had it happen to me in the half court set.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

Wish I could say the same, I really do...
Old 03-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #327
Pro

OVR: 8

So weird how different it is for people on the same console. I have played 5 games in the last week and have not had a double pass at all on ps4...

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2014, 01:18 PM   #328
MVP

It's still there on the ps4..It's not as bad as it was when the update dropped. Change your style a little and it's manageable.

If your the type who holds Turbo when inbounding the ball you will see more.

At least that's only when I see it. Haven't seen it in the half court unless I'm spamming the button.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »